I am Buying a PINK FZ6 Cup Bike!

oh, yeah I would rock a Falcon GT or typhoon! :rockon:

we don't get them here but I am enough of a gearhead to know about them!

I nearly bought a GT Falcon when I bought my last car... But as petrol prices were through the roof...I changed my mind at the last minute, and bought a 06 Falcon XR6 instead...still a great car...and still quite quick when driven in sequential mode...hot looker a well with factory spoiler and mags fitted!

:rockon:

I nearly bought a GT Falcon when I bought my last car... But as petrol prices were through the roof...I changed my mind at the last minute, and bought a 06 Falcon XR6 instead...still a great car...and still quite quick when driven in sequential mode...hot looker a well with factory spoiler and mags fitted!

:rockon:

I think you knew this was coming... :needpics:

ok, I am sitting at the local burger bar, and I stumble across a rapid bikes mag from 2007, that included a wrap up of their 2007 season racing a bike in the fz6 cup...

It detailed all the costs associated with racing in the fz6 cup, including tuning, garage fee's, race stands, tyre warmers, transport, spares(Inc. Fuel & gyres), cost of bike, accom, beer, entry fee's, and food.

The total was just under $19000! And that's a bike mag sponsored ride, with major industry distributor sponsorship!

It does not take into account time off work, petrol for your car, etc.

Just thought that this might be off interest to some....and racing in the fz6 cup is considered to be a cheap way to go racing...

Food for thought...

Back