I have to sell my baby

haasfam

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I have run into a situation where I am forced to sell my FZ6. It is a 2004 with just under 9000 miles. It has brand new tires(rear 300 miles, front 0). I am also including the battery tender, bike cover, and Teknic Speedstar Saddlebags. I have done bd_43's headlight mod. I am asking 4200. Do you think that is too much to ask? I want to sell it fairly quickly but don't want to give it away. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet deal for someone! Wish I had the cash to buy it as a track bike!!!

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I was in the market for a bike, I'd be willing to dish out $3000 for the '04 FZ6. I bought a brand new '07 model for $6100 OTD.

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, your practically giving it away for that money...you woudn't even buy a descent 125cc bike over here for that!!!

Sorry to hear about the circumstances surrounding the sale...I hope things go smoothly for you and the money helps you a good deal. Best of luck with the sale...no doubt you'll have the money in no time...if you do go to advertise it elsewhere...up the price a bit...4600 or somewhere around that..and drop it to 4400 so you get a bit more cash and they get a "better deal".

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
05's i have seen are selling for $4500-5000 they arent as clean as yours should have a hard time selling it for that! you may to actually sell it but shouldnt be too hard!

H

HavBlue

The price is right for sure and the bike is clean with some solid goodies to make it even more worth while. Good luck with the sale. Have you got it up on Craig's list or e-Bay yet?