I think she's cheating on me... what should I do?

fz6joker

Damn Hooligan
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Need your guys advice on what I should do, I feel taken advantage of and my stomach is starting to hurt.....so let me start from the begining

2 weeks ago my gf's phone rings and she goes into the other room to talk to this person, I ask her who it is she gets defensive and tells me its "one of her gf's from work" well I ask her what did she want, well she says this Fridays girls night im like "okay" no problem go out and have fun. Well 4:am comes around and im blowing up her phone and she doesnt call me back to let me know where shes at or if she is okay. Im waiting up for her, she didnt drive she said her gf was picking her up. Well she comes in but I never hear a car pull up, but I meet her at the door and I can see in the distants a car pulling off the side street that no one ever uses.
Whatever, she says she was over at Coney Island and I worry to much. **** it im going to bed.

Next few days same thing phone rings she hides in the room and gets defensive when I ask her who it was. Well now its Tuesday night and its all of a sudden "girls night again" well she is in the shower getting ready I hear her phone go off and I pick it up...the phone number is blocked but I answer it saying hello hello and no reply on the other end and they hang up. She gets out of the shower and see's me on her phone and throws a ****ing fit...im asking her if she is cheating and she tells me im paranoid. **** it im pissed. She comes home really late again from her "girls night" and im peeking throu the window and see the same car drop her off down the street. As she is walking up to the porch I open the door and I turn the light on and ask her who that was and why did they drop her off so far from the house....she said im a ****ing ******* and worry to much and that it was a taxi.
I call bull****.

So the very next ****ing day she gets another call and I can vaguely hear her throu the door and she tells this person on the phone she will meet up later....
So she comes outta of the room and tells me she is going out to dinner with some girl friends ....
So I have finalllllly had it. She takes off around 9pm. Im gonna be ready this time. its late now around 1:45am and she still isnt home. So im outside right now in the freezing cold waiting for this "mysterious car" to drop her off.
So now I find myself waiting behind my FZ6 and I notice some rust starting to develope around the chain/sprocket area.....can anyone advise me or refer me to a good bump shop that can sand blast that area?

This is adapted from a car forum that I came across while surfing the net.

MCFC21

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Obviously not paying her enough attention if you did not notice this sooner ,,,,of course I'm talking about the FZ6

Was a fuuny article though :)