Its a sad day ... bike is sold

MrTurner

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL - we could have done a swap, I've just part ex'd a GSXR750 for a naked FZ6, now I'm after your cans :D

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL - we could have done a swap, I've just part ex'd a GSXR750 for a naked FZ6, now I'm after your cans :D

Now you really are gutting me !!! I went to cadwell Park last summer with a mate who has a Gixxer 750 and it is sweet !!!! I would have def been very very interested !!

bugger lol

:thumbup:

Anyhow.........

I am now the proud owner of a super dooper fast CBR600RR5 :D

I don't pick it up til Monday night so 2 sleeps til xmas ;)

It is an absolute beauty with low miles and was cherished by a female new rider who had a 33bhp restrictor on it .... It comes off on Monday and then the horns are coming out !!!!!

Can't wait to share my new grin machine with you... Thinking of naming it Leo or Vince in memory of the last love of my lifes sweet a55 ;)

I'll get some pics on here on Tuesday hopefully.... Looking forward to the April meet

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
just gonna put my two cents in here, i dragged a cbr last season, didn't even give the guy didn't even have a chance, go for the r6

I tried a mates R6 mate and it was awesome.... But ... I thought rather more track orientated and not as forgiving on our Uk crapy roads... The CBR seems to have the best of both worlds but I have no doubt that the R6 would be a better grin machine on the track ... I feel I'll have a happy balance with the CBR ;)

I was also very tempted with the zx6-r but same applies with that too ... only my oppinions though

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Now you really are gutting me !!! I went to cadwell Park last summer with a mate who has a Gixxer 750 and it is sweet !!!! I would have def been very very interested !!

bugger lol

Anyhow.........

I am now the proud owner of a super dooper fast CBR600RR5 :D

I don't pick it up til Monday night so 2 sleeps til xmas ;)

It is an absolute beauty with low miles and was cherished by a female new rider who had a 33bhp restrictor on it .... It comes off on Monday and then the horns are coming out !!!!!

Can't wait to share my new grin machine with you... Thinking of naming it Leo or Vince in memory of the last love of my lifes sweet a55 ;)

I'll get some pics on here on Tuesday hopefully.... Looking forward to the April meet

Sweet ride JC look forward to the pics :D

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FWIW, I just sold my 2005 FZ6... I was almost all set to buy the 2008 Aprilia Shiver but can't seem to get away from the FZ6. Since the '08 Cobalt Blue is so much better than the '07 blue, I'm totally sold on the '08 FZ6. It also helps that the buyer didn't want the FE kit, the camera mount or the racetech spring kit I just received in the mail so I have three mods to put into the bike on day one!

Congrats on the new ride! You can't go wrong with the CBR either! Very nice bike!!

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
It also helps that the buyer didn't want the FE kit, the camera mount or the racetech spring kit

That reminds me... I have a brand new camera mount that is useless to me on my new ride ... If anyone wants it on our April meet you can have it .... Infact best wheelie wins it !!!!!

Looks like its going to Neil !!! :thumbup:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Here she is ..... :)

Folks here is the new love of my life !!!!!! ..... The wife can sleep alone :) I'm sleeping in the garage ;) :rockon:

cbr600rrday1c.jpg

cbr600day1b.jpg

cbr600day1a.jpg

She needs a good clean after riding her home in this awfull weather but oh boy she is so sweet ..... 40 knot winds and horizontal rain and I was still smiling !!!! ..... The wife keeps shaking her head saying "here we go again!"

:Sport:

LET THE MODDING BEGIN ;)

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Here she is ..... :)

J I am delighted for ya. How much, how many miles, where is the FZ6 badge?
I am deeply touched by the prime front lounge carpet you have provided for her comfort.
Have you moved as you didn't used to have a garage?

Neil

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very cool bike. Excellent colour. :thumbup:

You'll have to go back and get the rest of the seat to replace that bit of lino.:D:D:D:D

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site

J I am delighted for ya. How much, how many miles, where is the FZ6 badge?
I am deeply touched by the prime front lounge carpet you have provided for her comfort.
Have you moved as you didn't used to have a garage?

Neil

I'll def get a discretely placed "I wanna be an FZ6" sticker on it !!

Not moved yet but working on it !!!

Its my sisters Garage !!! that's what family are for ;)

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site

Is it new, used, mileage, etc. Then most importantly how's she ride? what year?

Its a 2005 edition ... 2nd model of the 3 that are currently out, 4200 miles on the clock :) .... Owner was a girl that has bought a Ninja 250 instead ....

Pics don't do it justice ... was pretty dark in the garage and taken with the flash .... I'll get some nice ones up when its sunny ...

Neil ... I paid £4250 mate ... seen cheaper but this really is immaculate, was in a heated garage and polished weekly !! very little use from the last owner.... I'm a happy bear !!!

P.S ... Rides like it has horns waiting to come out of the tank :thumbup:

Last edited: