Its a sad day ... bike is sold

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jonac:

I am curious to see which bike you are going to pick so please post back with photos. On another note, you did recommend this site to the new FZ6 owner right? :D

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't get it at all.... Modded the heck out of an FZ6, love the bike, regret selling it, buying a new bike and want it to be just like the FZ6? I don't know if you have an answer to the WHY? at this point..... If the FZ6 was that great, why switch up?

Confusing..................

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Judas bog off:Im With Stupid:

:justkidding: Good luck with the new bike. You can come back as long as you change your name to psuedo FZ6'r. Actually you will probably drift off to another site and we will never see you again:eek:

Last edited:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is the bike he should have a YZF-R1..

yamahar125web.JPG

:D

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel the same top (as far as motorcycles) but I really love the '07 in yellow and blue!

Yeah I don't know what it is about Hondas but I've never liked them, they always looked a little odd to me. That said, the CB1100F was very cool...and I will admit I did look at the VFR, but it was just too much money, and too heavy. When the CBRs first came out, ie: Hurricanes, we nicknamed them "Easter Eggs" because they has so much plastic on them and where white with two red stripes.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't get it at all.... Modded the heck out of an FZ6, love the bike, regret selling it, buying a new bike and want it to be just like the FZ6? I don't know if you have an answer to the WHY? at this point..... If the FZ6 was that great, why switch up?

Confusing..................

I was joking about modding it to look like an FZ6 :)

British humour !!

What I am after is a much more sportier riding position, plus a few extras that I felt whilst riding super sports that I would enjoy more on the track, I gained a little bit of the position by fitting my new bars to the FZ6 but I'd have needed to have spent a few hundred pounds extra on new rear sets etc for what I am seeking... I suppose I could have gone on forever :) no doubt enjoying all the modding on the way ... I feel my step up or step down however you look at it is probably the right thing for me to do ... :confused: maybe.... anyhow... Hopefully that sort of made sense ;)

A friend of mine is upgrading to the Fireblade which probably hasn't helped my state of mind !! So many great bikes out there, and by the way ... The FZ6 is one of them :thumbup:

B

Bo67

Hope I'm still welcome on this fantastic forum... maybe I'll mod my new bike to look like an Fz6 lol

You're still welcome in my book and I hope you enjoy your new ride!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was joking about modding it to look like an FZ6 :)

British humour !!

A friend of mine is upgrading to the Fireblade which probably hasn't helped my state of mind !! So many great bikes out there, and by the way ... The FZ6 is one of them :thumbup:

I see peer pressure at work here. :thumbup:

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, Jonac, totally unexpected...

In the music synthesizer/keyboard world, we call this GAS... Gear Acquisition Syndrome. There are lots of guys who sell their axe to buy something else, then six months later something else yet again; some guys end up buying the same keyboard three or four times!
Hope you're happy with whatever you end up with. :thumbup:
Oh, and I re-read the bylaws, you aren't allowed to leave this forum under any condition. Sorry. You have too much mod knowledge, and your avatar makes me thirsty. :Sport:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, Jonac, totally unexpected...

In the music synthesizer/keyboard world, we call this GAS... Gear Acquisition Syndrome. There are lots of guys who sell their axe to buy something else, then six months later something else yet again; some guys end up buying the same keyboard three or four times!
Hope you're happy with whatever you end up with. :thumbup:
Oh, and I re-read the bylaws, you aren't allowed to leave this forum under any condition. Sorry. You have too much mod knowledge, and your avatar makes me thirsty. :Sport:

Maybe GAS is the problem !! ;)

You only live once though ... I think :)

My bike left me today :(

I could have cried..... I also felt a little uneasy as the new owner crunched the gears into the distance... I'm sure he'll get used to a modern bike after a few miles , He's not ridden in over 10 years and was looking for the change lever on the right :)

I gave him the web address for this site so If you read this please take care of my baby.... erm.... your baby :(

:thumbup:

Last edited:

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
Well hello folks ..... hope all is well :)

I'm still searching for a replacement but it's not been as easy as I thought !! There's a whole load of s h i t e bikes out there if you look hard enough !!!

I'm off to view a "fast" blue CBR 600 RR on Saturday with low miles and in standard form ... ( lots of modding opportunity !!)
Hopefully this will be the one to replace my baby... :confused:

My eyes hurt from searching !!!!

Speak soon hopefully with some pics to show .... :thumbup:

JC

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good luck, I hope it is a nice one, the CBR is a sweet ride.