Made it home from The Gap

Gosling1

Take it easy Charlie. I've got an angle.
Reaction score
Visit site
I made it home from Deals Gap around 1:30pm. It rained all the way to Chattanooga. And then off and on until Bham, AL.

Sorry it too so long to let y'all know. Kinda got hung up at the gf's house.

I'm beat,shower and bed time.......

Gosling1

Reaction score
Visit site
Sometime early fall unless I get bored and take another weekend trip somewhere.:Sport:

W

wrightme43

Hey Chris, had a blast riding with you this weekend. Thanks for coming.

Gosling1

Reaction score
Visit site
ME?? Innocent me? How did you like the FZ6 fork mod?? Or did you not notice!!???

mikebike

just a rider
Reaction score
www.crazyguyonabike.com
Made it home safe today at 4:30 pm Covered 550 miles today. :noworries:

It was great to meet you guys..... had a blast hanging out at the Ridge

Some special thanks ( not unabridged - sorry If I left you out)

Steve: Excellent trip planner, cook, roommate, and riding partner <-- this guy has a great attitude

Franco- nice pool playing and thanks for letting me beat your R6

Jay -- the provider of "Fire" excellent conversation

Nate & Angela - Awesome folks good dinner conversation good luck on the wedding plans

Anthony- enjoyed hanging with you & thanks for the GPS help --- route was great

That guy -(NAte) enjoyed the ping pong and conversation find something you want to do so you "never have to work"

Gosling --- nice boots and "bean talk" :scared:

Scot and Alisha -- enjoyed our conversation on the rainy Sunday AM always nice to master another language (Deep southern)and get some faster internet :stupidpc:

Jim Karom -- your next mod should be self canceling turn signals :innocent:

Oogie -- take a nap that 24 year old GF is wearing you out:bow:

Clay -- hope you made it back to Pigeon Forge -- that was some fun riding

Todd -- the photo guy:liar: nice to hang with you

It was a great trip
... I logged over 1800 miles
.... met some excellent guys and gals
....enjoyed tons of twisties
....excellent scenery

looking forward to next spring

thanks to all :rockon:

Reaction score
Visit site
I just made it home. I am soooo glad I took my truck! My *ss would never have survived the ride home on the bike. I don't see how you guys did it. I had a blast. It was great meeting everyone and the rides were the best I've ever been on. Let me know when the next trip is and I will be there. I'm hoping to get back there this fall. Somebody post the addresses for the photos when they show up. Thanks.

Tour Guide

Reaction score
Visit site
fall ride is almost a sure thing but i'll probably be solo - so i'll pull two plug wires. LOL
Elisha and i had a great time - always enjoy our time in the mts., riding, seeing old friends, and making new ones. i'm just super lucky to have a passenger like her !

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Made it home about 8:45. I logged 755 miles today and 2,200 over teh 5 days. My ass is pretty sore though. I really enjoyed meeting and riding with all of you guys. I hope to do it again soon.

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
i'm home as of 9:30pm Got stuck in traffic by the Del bridge. Lane splitting and singing outloud through my helmet, and picking up teddy bears FTW. i'm beat.

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
I too finally made it home. I'm sorry I missed you folks Sunday AM but my sister and brother-in-law showed up a day early, and I went out riding with them. I definitely vote as well for a fall session.

cws6fan

Parrothead
Reaction score
Visit site
Made it home from vacation last night around 10:30 PM. I had a GREAT time meeting and riding with all of you. Sorry we got lost from the rest of you Saturday, but we had a beautiful ride down the Cherahola (sp).

I left Pigeon Forge at 7:15 AM and got back to the hotel around 7:30 PM. It was a long day, but well worth it. Next year I will block off every day of the meet, so I can get more riding in.

I thought about stopping in at the cabin to tell everybody by, but I figured I'd better get back to the wife and kids. My oldest one already thought I was laying on the side of a mountain somewhere.

I can't wait till the next one.

After the mountains we went to Gulf Shores AL. We had a great trip. We went to see the U.S.S. Alabama in Mobile, then the next day we went to the Naval Air Station in Pensacola and saw the Blue Angels practice. I'd just about trade the Fizzer for a ride in one of those FA-18 Hornets.

Thank You to everyone.
Clay.