Mod fever

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I seem to have caught the modding bug. I rolled into Yammy world this morning and this is how my ride looked when I came home.(P.S. I couldn't afford the good mods so it's not quite what I was hoping for:eek:.)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I seem to have caught the modding bug. I rolled into Yammy world this morning and this is how my ride looked when I came home.(P.S. I couldn't afford the good mods so it's not quite what I was hoping for:eek:.)

Lol! That things awesome! almost worth swapping bikes for....am guessing it does power wheelies in all 6 gears, spins the tyres out of corners, and beats all comers at the Traffic Light GP starts!

I want One.............Lol!

Nice post mike...you clown!:spank::rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Someone had to say it !

As soon as I typed it I thought \"Oh Crap !\"

Anyways ,it comes from my days on my '76 Z1000A

Now that's a nice bike! I wil be at work tonight with the son of the owner of Boltons, who have a couple of beauiful old z900's in pristine original condition, with the big 4 exhaust pipes.....now i would like to ride one of those.....

Tell me Oz, were you a fan of the Movie..."Stone"?

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice post mike...you clown!:spank::rockon:

:D It's a gift:D

I did try the knee drag a couple times:rockon:.

Seriously though, I think I'll need counseling after riding "the loaner" as for the first time ever I pulled up at the lights next to a hottie on a bike:shakehead:. Unbelievable! I pulled into the servo to chuck a couple bucks in and there were some chicks in a van checking me out. I cooly and suavely swung off the bike and as I stood on the footpeg to enable my leg to clear my seat bag it dawned on me that I was riding a very un-sexy bike that probably made me look like Magilla Gorilla:eek::spank: I guess I know what they were looking at...lol. People around this neck of the woods like to speed up as you overtake....not sure whether they just like to drive next to you or what but normally I just roll on an inch of throttle or so. There's no escape on this bike:(.

As you said Wolfman, not only did I appreciate getting my bike back but Aaron's minions had my beast strung tighter than new....all cables smooth and slack free. Minimal freeplay in any thing and me with a new tire to scrub in and some shame to wash away.......Tire's scrubbed in now, mostly and the rest will be done before brekkie tomorrow:cheer:.

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D It's a gift:D

I did try the knee drag a couple times:rockon:.

Seriously though, I think I'll need counseling after riding \"the loaner\" as for the first time ever I pulled up at the lights next to a hottie on a bike:shakehead:. Unbelievable! I pulled into the servo to chuck a couple bucks in and there were some chicks in a van checking me out. I cooly and suavely swung off the bike and as I stood on the footpeg to enable my leg to clear my seat bag it dawned on me that I was riding a very un-sexy bike that probably made me look like Magilla Gorilla:eek::spank: I guess I know what they were looking at...lol. People around this neck of the woods like to speed up as you overtake....not sure whether they just like to drive next to you or what but normally I just roll on an inch of throttle or so. There's no escape on this bike:(.

As you said Wolfman, not only did I appreciate getting my bike back but Aaron's minions had my beast strung tighter than new....all cables smooth and slack free. Minimal freeplay in any thing and me with a new tire to scrub in and some shame to wash away.......Tire's scrubbed in now, mostly and the rest will be done before brekkie tomorrow:cheer:.

Cheers
Mike

Do you reckon your tyre might be scrubbed in by now....Lol, 800km's in last 2 days....you will need a tyre sponsor soon!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you reckon your tyre might be scrubbed in by now....Lol, 800km's in last 2 days....you will need a tyre sponsor soon!

:rockon:

Hey now, there's an idea:thumbup:...lol. Had a look at it when I got home....It's definitely scrubbed in with very, very minimal chicken strip:rockon:.

My rear is starting to show signs of strain...lol.:eek:
Cheers
Mike

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That's not good, dunlops...hmmmm, it's time you became a Michelin Man!

I already am....OH!....you meant tires...lol.:spank::D ( It seems I am well in touch with my inner clown still):D

One more Dunlop rear and then Michelin for both:cheer:.
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I already am....OH!....you meant tires...lol.:spank::D ( It seems I am well in touch with my inner clown still):D

One more Dunlop rear and then Michelin for both:cheer:.
Cheers
Mike

I was going to say, like me...but thought i would leave it to you to provide the punch line...it's tough being the straight man, like Dean Martin to Jerry Lewis!

:spank: