Mod fever

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only thing left to hijack on this thread is a quick change of conversation in the direction of booze....lol....come to think of it I have one in the fridge....lol.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The only thing left to hijack on this thread is a quick change of conversation in the direction of booze....lol....come to think of it I have one in the fridge....lol.

Was eyeing off the last Beam & Cola you left in my fridge earlier....Lol!

There we have complete our hijack!

:spank::ban:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK. My first mod (unless you count Oggie Knobs and if you can call this a mod...lol.) is coming up. I picked up one of those cheap high frequency whistles for my beast today. Supposed to be audible by animals for up to 2km and is more likely to startle them into heading for the hills than my bike......Anyone with T'B.s may not need these...lol.

I've had a couple close calls with Kangaroos of late ,so I thought these might help.

Swabbed radiator protector with alcohol and stuck it on...lol....Phew...must be time for a Beam...lol.:D
Cheers
Mike

Last edited:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK. My first mod (unless you count Oggie Knobs and if you can call this a mod...lol.) is coming up. I picked up one of those cheap high frequency whistles for my beast today. Supposed to be audible by animals for up to 2km and is more likely to startle them into heading for the hills than my bike......Anyone with T'B.s may not need these...lol.

I've had a couple close calls with Kangaroos of late ,so I thought these might help.

Swabbed radiator protector with alcohol and stuck it on...lol....Phew...must be time for a Beam...lol.:D
Cheers
Mike

Top mod for you of late :thumbup: jury is still out as to wether they work or not so i'd still be hiding behind the roar of Wolf's TB's for a while :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh, so thats what they are.. My sis came around the other day and had something like that on her car... couldn't work out what it was.

:)

They could be the most useless piece of gimmicky garbage in the world....I mean who would know if they even make a sound if you can't hear them...lol.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As i am a Wolf, if you see me riding off iinto the scrub on Sunday, holding my ears.......:spank:

Mike, it's time you cleaned those pipes....:spank:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As i am a Wolf, if you see me riding off iinto the scrub on Sunday, holding my ears.......:spank:

Mike, it's time you cleaned those pipes....:spank:

The whole bike needs a tubs after riding home in the rain today:(. I'll loaf on my back tonight and see what I can do....lol.:D
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The whole bike needs a tubs after riding home in the rain today:(. I'll loaf on my back tonight and see what I can do....lol.:D
Cheers
Mike

I am about to set off into that rain.....Friggin car has no indicators, and i cant open my petrol cap...Trailer lead shorted it all out Yesterday, when towing the Duc!

Bike will look trashed on Sunday, as the way i am feeling, i will not be in any mood to wash it tomorrow!

:(

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cheers
Mike

Have a rum and think about it , which will make you thirsty so you hafta have another rum and think about it some more , thirsty ? no problem quench your thirst with another rum :D , god this bike washing business is thirsty work :thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have a rum and think about it , which will make you thirsty so you hafta have another rum and think about it some more , thirsty ? no problem quench your thirst with another rum :D , god this bike washing business is thirsty work :thumbup:

PMSL....after enough rums I'll be in just the right position to polish my headers...lol.:rof::rof::rof:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am about to set off into that rain.....Friggin car has no indicators, and i cant open my petrol cap...Trailer lead shorted it all out Yesterday, when towing the Duc!

Bike will look trashed on Sunday, as the way i am feeling, i will not be in any mood to wash it tomorrow!

:(

Probably just a fuse.

After I clean my bike I'll get rained on for sure...Always do, so yours won't be the only dirty bike about...lol.:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I seem to have caught the modding bug. I rolled into Yammy world this morning and this is how my ride looked when I came home.(P.S. I couldn't afford the good mods so it's not quite what I was hoping for:eek:.)

Funny post script to this thread......Matt, our MT01 riding buddy, got this bike as a loan bike the other week, while the mighty MT was in having a service....

First of all, how funny would this bike be with Matt hanging over it...all 6ft 5' of him, all 140 - 150kg's of him!!!! Lol!

Secondly, and this is the funny part....Matt got pulled by the cops, when he was eriding the bike down to the shop in his lunch hour.....reason....UNREGISTERED....for over a month!!!!!!!!

Naughty bike shop!!!! Matt was less thamn impressed, as it wasted his whole lunch hour, and he nearly got a ticket!!!!!

Next day he was in the shop, muttering things to the effect of "Who do i need to twist into a Pretzel!!!!!" :eek:

If you know Matt, as a few of you do, guys in Bike shop would of been dissapearing up their own tail pipes at this point.....LOL! Wish i was there for that one!!!!!!

:spank::cheer::rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Priceless !

Wish I knew him when Honda World were giving me grief a few years back.

Yes, Matt is rather handy to have about if you want to scare the heebee geebee's out of someone...he is big...very big, loud....very loud.....and sorta psychotic looking when he gets revving....has given me many a giggle, a few grimaces, and a couple of "Oh heck, here we go" moments over the Years...the boys at the shop are scared whitless of him!!!!!!!

Funny thing is, Matt would not hurt a fly 99.9% of the time.....it's that .01% that keeps people guessing though!!!!

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
PMSL....unreal. It just had to be discovered while Matt was riding it...lol.

Over a month of no rego:eek:? Holy cow.

I think it's karma that it was matt!such a monumental stuff up deserved a monumental rebuke! Am betting it won't happen again anytime soon !