Motion Pro 30th Anniversary

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last Sunday Mrs. Lefty and were invited to Motion Pro's 30th Anniversary celebration which was at their headquarters/warehouse across the street from our business in San Carlos. I think it helped to get an invite since we knew the owner Chris and Chris wanted to use our parking lot to use for VIP parking for the event. Small price to pay for being able to attend an awesome party with dozens of bikes, famous racers from the past, Kenny Roberts, Bubba Shobert, Brad Lacky, and more. The coolest part besides being able to see all the fantastic bikes was being able to sit and talk to some of the old time AMA racers like Jim Rice who raced in the late 60's early 70's and hear the stories about him and racing buddies. The highlight for Mrs.Lefty was not only meeting Kenny Roberts but Matt Leblanc from HBO's "Episodes" series (and Friends of course) was there as a guest of a friend of the owner Chris. Free food, great beer from the local micro brewery Devil's Canyon and of course everyone associated with motorcycling who are always cool with each other. Though you might all enjoy a few pics from the event...

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for the great pics! Wow! Love their tools! :rockon:

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That must have been awesome to attend that! Side note: I just installed a MP clutch cable, please tell them thanks for great products.

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Stupendously awesome. I love that bike people are such an open group. I don't know much about the older (ehem, sorry) riders and their machines. But I always appreciate passion and excellence. Thanks for sharing!

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Everyone that I've met from there over the last 9 years that we've been neighbors have been super cool and laid back. We actually see one of the guys putting around on that 1915 HD quite often. :rockon:

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

My heart just sinks when anyone mentions Bubba. Such an avoidable tragedy. He was always one of my favorites when he was spanking the H-D's in the dirt.