MotoGP PI: What the tires looked like after 11 laps

If he had done the ten laps as stipulated the tyre would look better and he would be world champion. He'd better not screw this up for me, I am 100% on my racing predictions on this site :spank:

If he had done the ten laps as stipulated the tyre would look better and he would be world champion. He'd better not screw this up for me, I am 100% on my racing predictions on this site :spank:

How true, although I hope your percentage drops!! :thumbup: I'd like to get used to seeing Yamaha on top! ;) But, thank you Honda for making it a lot closer!!!

Last edited:
Holy Sh*t!

That is too bad that he went one lap too long. I thought he simply blew the entrance to pit lane but evidently there was some kind of miscommunication.

What a Dorna fiasco! Can you believe WSBK is now under the same banner?

I'd love to see mandatory pit stops in MotoGP. Perhaps it might bring some excitement back to that class when you factor in strategy, rider stoppies changing bikes and miscommunitcations (being blocked at the pit entrance?) as part of the challenge. :rockon:

Last edited:
I'd love to see mandatory pit stops in MotoGP. Perhaps it might bring some excitement back to that class when you factor in strategy, rider stoppies changing bikes and miscommunitcations (being blocked at the pit entrance?) as part of the challenge. :rockon:

How about LeMans starts like the good ole days? It was a definite advantage if you could do it well.

Back