My daughter's surprise last night

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I get home from work last night and this is what I found when I opened the door:

4818459514_11cc9368bd_b.jpg

4818459552_eec908b9de_b.jpg

She'll be 3 next months... crazy how time flies!!!

Seeing your daughter with makeup + mascara + painted nails etc for the first time is a freaky thing!!!! It did not feel completely right :BLAA:

Last edited:

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I could see your point, I for one have no kids, but probably in the next couple of years, I will be able to after I finish school. Shes pretty cute. But the makeup was the first thing I noticed before I read your writing around the picture. As a father, I would think you were not too pleased at first, like "Oh Nose!"

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
I was very pleased actually because she just looked amazing to me :) But yeah, I then proceeded to realize what was happening and spent a few minutes explaining to her that when she finds her prince, she'll have to make sure he loves her without any makeup or superficial stuff... I explained that I myself prefer girls when they are all natural and themselves... blah blah blah... she smiled and went swirling around with her dress flying in the wind... lol

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You have a beautiful daughter David. You probably already know by now what's in store for you as she gets older and the boys start showing up at your house. :thumbup:
It's funny that my son-in-law never got that "I'm never letting any boy around my daughter" line until they had a their first girl last August. I was just informed by him last weekend that my grand daughter is going to be a nun. :D

You are a lucky man my friend!

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks John...

I hear your son-in-law about the nun thing... Juliette has a 10month old sister too!!! I am doomed!!! I seriously don't know how I am going to handle the "boys"............................................. I need a large gun!!!!! :D

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
... Juliette has a 10month old sister too!!! I am doomed!!! I seriously don't know how I am going to handle the "boys"............................................. I need a large gun!!!!! :D

Even better, a collection of weapons: knives, swords, guns, etc. and make it very visible as anybody is getting into your house!!!!!!:thumbup: Now, this might get you in trouble with your wife, but that's a different story :D

I do have to tell you that you have a little model there, she is gorgeous!!!!!

Of course, the make up thing at not even 3 Y/O!!!!! hopefully she would not get obsessed by it and drive you up the walls to use make up every day :spank:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Even better, a collection of weapons: knives, swords, guns, etc. and make it very visible as anybody is getting into your house!!!!!!:thumbup: Now, this might get you in trouble with your wife, but that's a different story :D

I do have to tell you that you have a little model there, she is gorgeous!!!!!

Of course, the make up thing at not even 3 Y/O!!!!! hopefully she would not get obsessed by it and drive you up the walls to use make up every day :spank:

Thanks! :) and no, the makeup thing is NOT going to happen everyday... this was just to have fun this one time... I won't let her!!! :)

Cute kid Wavex! My daughter Claire will be born in late August/ early September. I dread the day she starts wearing makeup.

Congrats man! First kid? Good luck with the first few months :thumbup:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks John...

I hear your son-in-law about the nun thing... Juliette has a 10month old sister too!!! I am doomed!!! I seriously don't know how I am going to handle the "boys"............................................. I need a large gun!!!!! :D

My step daughter is 19. Yes, you are doomed. :eek:

When you have a boy, you have ONE boy to worry about. When you have a girl, you have ALL the boys to worry about!! :BLAA:

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
depends on the kid, but yeah... my first one ^ was a nightmare (I am not exaggerating) the first year... we literally had to have night shifts between my wife and I, with another bed in the living room... it was an experience...

Then we got Clara and she is the exact opposite!!! Very easy baby...

Start praying you get a "good one" lol :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks John...

Just perform random acts of weird and/or destructive violence to innocent objects in their view, but not your daughter's...lol.

Eg. walk past behind her and in front of said suitor with a teddy bear and a large pair of scissors and cut off it's head....lol.

Keep walking. She won't see it, and they will immediately get the picture:thumbup:.

Wavex

Reaction score
Visit site
Let me know if you need to borrow one David. As we've established, I have a few! :thumbup:

She's super cute. We have a boy due in December.

lol oh that's right! I remember now :D

Congrats about the little boy... warning: be extra nice (read slave) to your wife the last month before and first month after... they need it :)

Just perform random acts of weird and/or destructive violence to innocent objects in their view, but not your daughter's...lol.

Eg. walk past behind her and in front of said suitor with a teddy bear and a large pair of scissors and cut off it's head....lol.

Keep walking. She won't see it, and they will immediately get the picture:thumbup:.

LOL, sounds like personal experience :rockon:

Your daughter is so Cute Wavex.

We are expecting a baby girl September 23rd!

Congrats! My second one was born Sept 21st last year :)

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awwww she's so cute!!!! All little girls liked to play "dress up", anyway she'll be into something different before you know it!
And I might add, she did an exellent job applying makeup for a three year old! :p

Adirondack Jack

Don't call me " Jun ior&a
Reaction score
Visit site
They grow up. Quickly. You know that, right? So enjoy it all like there's no tomorrow.
BTW- Dads and daughters share a special bond that can, and will, include threatening certain boyfriends with physical harm (almost always successfully!) and staying up all hours of the night only to slip in to bed when they arrive home late. Never letting on until much later in life that you did that from time to time. This thread made me smile!