My mod pix

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are a few shots of the mods I've completed. I refurbished a Two-Bros exhaust that had some dents in the cans from a previous owner's FZ6 crash (different bike). I took it all apart, hammered the dents out, sanded and repolished, and put new packing in them. They sound great, and look much better. I painted the aluminum fender eliminater black, and replaced the signals lights with some LED ones I found that look like mini-FZ6 lamps (they're even rubberized and flexible). I included an underside view of a bit of the wiring and the fender eliminator. The neat little license plate lamp came to me with the bike, and is really bright for the micro-size of it.. Finally, I put on some basic Delrin extended (4") frame sliders on. Can't wait to get it out, but we're expecting snow again tonight so won't be anytime soon!

Last edited:

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Fantastic job with the TB cans! Nice work!

I LOVE those LED signals! Do you have a link of where you purchased them?

Wow, those frame sliders are....long! Could hang some laundry off them as you ride!

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site

blubullit

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work Dean! Damn I regret letting her go.... but at least she went to a good home :thumbup:

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice work Dean! Damn I regret letting her go.... but at least she went to a good home :thumbup:

Thanks! I was going to e-mail you the pics but figured you might see them here. I've got a Puig touring screen in smoke to install as well.