My new Black and Orange V Twin

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I traded in Frank my very fast FZ1 for Karl a new 2010 KTM Supermoto T. Been wanting a V twin after I rode a friends Tuono but also wanted a better suspension for the back mountain roads in these parts.

Today was my first real ride up to Quincy, Ca for lunch at the courthouse cafe and back home via Hwy 49. Can't run past 6,5K on the tach or wfo until after the 600 mile break in. So far so good, handles great, awesome brakes and really sucks up the bumps.

Here he was waiting at the dealer.

IMG_2586.jpg

In front of the Quincy courthouse.

IMG_2608.jpg

At the Sierra Valley overlook.

IMG_2611.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful bike! And it's hard to beat that KTM black and orange. Looks like your just going to have to enjoy riding her a lot more to get you to that 600 mile mark. Life is rough lol

Davey

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the new bike man! :cheer:

I'm seriously envious - I've been lusting after this bike for ages now! It will be my next one when I get enough money together to upgrade the FZ6.

Are you enjoying the v-twin torque?! Did you get any optional extras fitted? Post up a review when you've got some more miles on it. It looks like it'll be very fun to ride, but can also do the touring and commute stuff too.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
'snice, congrats, I see one every couple of days on the way home, they are a nice looking machine

Xavias

Shenanigans.
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, that thing looks really nice! I was debating picking up a V-Twin eventually to compliment my fz6, and was looking at getting a newer SV650s or SV1ks... maybe I'll have to look into these... when did they start making them?

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmm, that thing looks really nice! I was debating picking up a V-Twin eventually to compliment my fz6, and was looking at getting a newer SV650s or SV1ks... maybe I'll have to look into these... when did they start making them?

2010 is the first year they brought them to the states but not many over here. The new ones have abs but not my 2010. The brakes are awesome!

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good stuff man, really dig the looks and of course the KTM orange & black!

How many wheelies have you done under 6,500k? ;) :squid:

D

Dave.TX

Nice bike! Congrats on it. Those supermotards are pretty cool. Saw a video a few months ago, think they were two Ducati's, zipping through town and such. Looked really fun.

What other brand could you be talking about that's also black and orange? Stihl? Echo? Husqvarna? Whoever makes chainsaws...

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike! Congrats on it. Those supermotards are pretty cool. Saw a video a few months ago, think they were two Ducati's, zipping through town and such. Looked really fun.

What other brand could you be talking about that's also black and orange? Stihl? Echo? Husqvarna? Whoever makes chainsaws...

Harley :rolleyes: