My New Tyres

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
G'day all. Just thought I'd take the time out to introduce you to my new tyres.:cheer:

We haven't been together long, but I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other over the next few weeks.

We met this morning, and I immediately took them dancing. Once we got used to each other, the sparks really started to fly (off my pegs), and I brought them straight home.

I know my track record ain't so good, but hopefully it's gonna last this time:thumbup:

Anyhow, here's some pics:D

View attachment 34235

View attachment 34236

Pretty sexy eh?;)

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
G'day all. Just thought I'd take the time out to introduce you to my new tyres.:cheer:

We haven't been together long, but I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other over the next few weeks.

We met this morning, and I immediately took them dancing. Once we got used to each other, the sparks really started to fly (off my pegs), and I brought them straight home.

I know my track record ain't so good, but hopefully it's gonna last this time:thumbup:

Anyhow, here's some pics:D

View attachment 34235

View attachment 34236

Pretty sexy eh?;)

Mmmm........Twins....Nice :drool::drool:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bet they're Bridgestone BT-016's

They certainly are...and i know why mikey is in "Luuuuv", cause they stick like poop to a blanket...put a set on the touring mule for Tassie! Not really a touringtyre at all, but awesome in the Twisties, and pretty bloody good in the wet, as long as you keep them warm! :D

Managed to keep them relatively round till the last day of the tour, when we hit straight roads for 400km's! Still i got 4500 very satisfying kilometres out of the rear....but it is screwed now!!! :D

Not one single moment and i was'nt being very nice to them...2 up Sport riding... :D

You can ride up wals on these things....am sure Spiderman helped develop them!

:rockon:

Oh, and Mikey....you idiot! :Flip: