Need to Speedo where to buy?

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
A year ago I pressured washed the girl and got to close the the console buttons and pushed their $%!& in, for the last year I have been watching it switch from MPH to KPH and can't see the trip or odometer. I can't find where to order a new one or what this is going to set me back in install. Thanks for any replies. :thumbup:

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Local dude Lynnwood I see I'm up in Edmonds.

Being from Washington and recognizing that a guy named Lynnwood that lives in Edmonds is kinda funny

or after reading that, you're talking about the guy in Lynwood and you live in Edmonds. It was funnier when I wasn't paying attention

Last edited:

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
Meter Assembly Part #4S8-83500-60-00 = $460 from Partshark.com

PartShark.com - Motorcycle Parts, ATV Parts, UTV Parts, PWC Parts, Powersports Apparel, Motorcycle Accessories for OEM and Aftermarket.

Or try googling the part number and other places like boats.com and bikebandit.com I'm sure will have it too. Prices are usually comparable. You can see if you can get one off a wrecked bike, but the odomoter will be off.

Thanks for this man, well this sucks. I'm sure with install it's pushing $600ish. Damn damn damn!

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for this man, well this sucks. I'm sure with install it's pushing $600ish. Damn damn damn!

You could probably do the whole install yourself, All you have to do is take off windshield, fairing, then remove meter assembly from mount and put new one in, plug it in and reinstall. My guess is it would take about 2-3 hours at the most.

If you search the naked conversion threads, I'm sure somebody has pictures off them removing fairing, also look at the micro-fiche for the parts.

http://www.partshark.com/fiche_section_detail.asp

It's under cowling 1. Should be fairly easy, hardest part is not scratching anything and even then the dealer runs that same risk.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
BTW I used to live in Federal Way, left in the late 90s. I went to O'Dea high school and had quite a few friends from Edmonds. My cousins even lived up there.

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
BTW I used to live in Federal Way, left in the late 90s. I went to O'Dea high school and had quite a few friends from Edmonds. My cousins even lived up there.

Thanks for the replies, man this blows $500 is still a chunk to pay for my stupidity. I just went out there with a couple of pens and can only get it to change the temp readings, so tired of KPH and not being able to see my trip/odo. Bah!!! Thanks again for this maby I'll nix xmas for myself and get a new meter yaaaay :(