New Custom Aftermarket Turn Signal Adapters

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. A buddy of mine made this way awesome laser cnc, and we fabbed these awesome turn signal adapters. Adapters are made of Acrylic and are way awesome, very good under compression (tightening the nut on the signal) won't corrode, and won't ever fade in color. They go on the backside of the egg shaped holes to create a clean look for aftermarket signals. Some of the pictures don't do it justice. If anyone wants a set for their 07-09 FZ6, we can make them for ya. Cost is 17 bucks S&H included. If anyone would like some shoot me a PM. Also, we can make these for ANY bike, I just need the dimensions of the hole they will be used in, and the diameter of the turn signal stem.

th_TurnSignalSpacers011.jpg

TurnSignalSpacers008.jpg

TurnSignalSpacers006.jpg

TurnSignalSpacers001.jpg

You'll have to excuse my bike, it rained here the past two days so she got dirty. PM me with any questions!!

soupflakes

Reaction score
Visit site
I should add shipping is included to the lower 48 states, can ship elsewhere, just probably be a little bit more expensive.

Macca FZ6N

Reaction score
Visit site
Its hard to see from the photos, how are these secured to the bike? is there a plate on both sides like other kits? Will these fit snug and well on the stock FZ6N headlight side panels? Would these fit the fender eliminator that one of the members on here makes that has holes on it that fit the stock turn signals? How much would postage be for two sets to Australia?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks for your help,

Macca.

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought some from cycle gear would of bought yours if I'd seen the post but I needed two for each signal I had to sandwich the turn signal bracket on the front of my 2007 fz6