New Firewall

Okay, I thought it was my computer at home, but I have logged on at work. For some reason, this new server is slowwwwwwwwww. It's like I'm using dial-up. I'm I the only one?

Thus far Vegas, yes... we solved Nick's issue but unsure what could be causing yours. Try emptying the cache and turning off the Phishing Filter? Are you using IE7?

Thus far Vegas, yes... we solved Nick's issue but unsure what could be causing yours. Try emptying the cache and turning off the Phishing Filter? Are you using IE7?

Not only am I electronically unskilled, as far as compters, well can you please rephrase the above quote in english?

Thanks,

Not only am I electronically unskilled, as far as compters, well can you please rephrase the above quote in english?

Thanks,

Sorry! :D Ok, go to the Tools, then at the bottom of the dropdown list, click on Internet Options. A window will appear and you're in the "General" tab. Almost half-way down are the Browsing History buttons, one being Delete. Click that and another window appears. Select the top button to "Delete Files" next to Temporary Internet Files. Click all the OKs to get back to the browser, then close Internet Explorer. Open again, then come back to our homepage. See if that improves any issues. :thumbup:

Back