New guy from Iowa

vr46fan

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
Hello all, just bought an 07 fz6 and joined your community. I have one quick question. The rearsets (especially the shifter side) seem to have a bit more play than they should. I plan on switching rearsets in the future, but for now are replacement rubber bushings available?
First order of business mod wise is going to be drilling the exhaust.
When I get time, I will post some pictures from last years motogp race at Indy. I got access yo the garage and got to see Vale's and Jorge's bikes.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:to this great forum!

I thought I remembered someone talking about reversing a washer or rubber to fix movement. Maybe do a search here on the forum!

Again, Welcome! :)

Last edited:

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the forum!!!

Yep, wobbly footpegs are a pain and replacing the bushings should help. Make sure none of the other parts are worn as well. If you can get over the slight increase in vibration, aftermarket pegs (solid) will give better feel to what the bike is doing.

adberns

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! I'm from Iowa myself -- where in Iowa are you from?

Hope you are enjoying what could be the last decent riding weather we'll get before snowfall!

vr46fan

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
I live about an hour SE of Des Moines. And yes, I've been squeezing as much riding in as I can. Took a hundred mile ride last weekend, hoping to do the same this.