New stuff on it's way...part 4!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dropped off my bike rental at the workshop to Gaz while you were out today.

Fuel cap looks wikkid:rockon:. Way better in the flesh as usual.

You gonna get the barrel done to match your Yammy key?

Dont think so, that barrel looks a bhit small for that, and the Valtermoto key is quite small....

But we do have to swap the barrels out from the damaged cap, to Damiens cap....

That should prove "entertaining".

:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i too like that orange. again, another great color that we didn't get.

I dont think there are a lot of Orange FZ6's around anywhere...you never see many on the road, or on the net...

Pity, cause it's a nice colour.

:thumbup:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
I dont think there are a lot of Orange FZ6's around anywhere...you never see many on the road, or on the net...

Pity, cause it's a nice colour.

Yea I was looking at them before I got my 08, and there where very few around, and most of those for sale had damage.
I've never seen one ridden either sadly :(

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yea I was looking at them before I got my 08, and there where very few around, and most of those for sale had damage.
I've never seen one ridden either sadly :(

Well here's a couple of my favourite pics of "Damien", when he was orange......First photo...as he was, the day i bought him home!:thumbup: , last photo......sadly the only photo from this photoshoot i could post! :eek:

View attachment 23227

View attachment 23228

View attachment 23229

:rockon:

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
I must say old chap, that last photograph is a decent one. Seems you have no trouble attracting the girls unlike our poor Indian friend with the deodorant issues.
Full marks my man, good work.
Rumpole

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I must say old chap, that last photograph is a decent one. Seems you have no trouble attracting the girls unlike our poor Indian friend with the deodorant issues.
Full marks my man, good work.
Rumpole

Lol! Yes if only he had used good ol Brut 33...."Where would a man be without his Brut 33"!

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ooh ooh is this a riddle? How about "he would be somewhere better"

Probably...Brut 33 stinks like the 70's cologne it is.....just like good ol Old Spice....

Strange thing is, i have a can of both lurking in the back of my bathroom cupboard....keeping it on ice for when i become a Lawn Bowling dirty ol Man!

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
Wolf, about the titanium headers.
Why not look for an R6 header (Akra, Yoshi) and customize that?
Tit isn't the easy'est metal to work on, but don't you have some custom bike builder in your area?
Titanium is still very liked on MTB's, I would think there are some builders in Aus who can adapt the header on your bike ... maybe even get a complete line with the 2Bros cans.

An other option, in Belgium we have a custom exhaust builder DAM and some other one.
They can make almost anything. Shame it's a bit far away.
I can't imagine there is no one in Aus who can do this as well, you guy's are car-bike crazy over there. You got freaking Stoner :eek:.

And 2 questions.

You don't happen to have a part number on those rearset plate's. Want to get my Valtermoto's even further back and up.

And are you selling one of your Ohlins steering dampers?

Thx

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Probably...Brut 33 stinks like the 70's cologne it is.....just like good ol Old Spice....

Strange thing is, i have a can of both lurking in the back of my bathroom cupboard....keeping it on ice for when i become a Lawn Bowling dirty ol Man!

Norsca FTW.....LMAO...I only just turfed out some old Norsca products I had lying around from back when I was the fit looking Blond surfie type:rockon:.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolf, about the titanium headers.
Why not look for an R6 header (Akra, Yoshi) and customize that?
Tit isn't the easy'est metal to work on, but don't you have some custom bike builder in your area?
Titanium is still very liked on MTB's, I would think there are some builders in Aus who can adapt the header on your bike ... maybe even get a complete line with the 2Bros cans.

An other option, in Belgium we have a custom exhaust builder DAM and some other one.
They can make almost anything. Shame it's a bit far away.
I can't imagine there is no one in Aus who can do this as well, you guy's are car-bike crazy over there. You got freaking Stoner :eek:.

And 2 questions.

You don't happen to have a part number on those rearset plate's. Want to get my Valtermoto's even further back and up.

And are you selling one of your Ohlins steering dampers?

Thx

No-one works on titanium in Oz.....this has been confirmed....too expensive too tool up for, too smaller market apparently.

So i am just going to get my headers ceramic coated black, and will be happy with that...

Have no idea what the part number for the rearset backset plates is....i "stole" them off Pinky...

And no, there is not a chance in hell that i am selling my steering damper....just about my favourite thing on the bike!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Steering Dampeners? They're only good for the track aren't they?:eek::banghead::spank::spank::scared::surrender::justkidding::D:ban:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks....it's been a while since i fished one out...lol.

We need an idiot button...for clowns like you...like reverse reputation...biggest clown around type thing!

God i am straying off topic, while straying off topic, from straying off topic....or worse!!! :eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We need an idiot button...for clowns like you...like reverse reputation...biggest clown around type thing!

God i am straying off topic, while straying off topic, from straying off topic....or worse!!! :eek:

Meh! It's all one topic....life:D Life can get pretty confusing i've noticed...LMFAO.:rolleyes:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Meh! It's all one topic....life:D Life can get pretty confusing i've noticed...LMFAO.:rolleyes:

Just out of interest.....i did manage to re-wire the lights & front indicators on Pinky tonight....front end now complete, sans front fender....leaving that off till last...

Only the tank, Exhaust, and seat assembly, rear lights to go back on now....

Nearly there.....might be needing you to take it for a test ride, Mikey, when it's all done...as you will know what a "stocker" is supposed to feel like...i cant remember!!!!

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
Thought you had one extra off the pinky bike :D.

Shame about the titanium ... on the other hand. You could end up spending 3000 dollars on headers :eek::Flash::Flash: