New "Hall of shame"

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Okaaaaay........who's going first. I think every active member should post in alphabetical order, we can start with Admin.

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
What are the rules? Only things done with the FZ6? Or any crash or stupid stunt done on any motorcycle? What about the time frame? Recent flub, or anything that we have done in the past? I have a couple of old "spectaculars" but (thank goodness) haven't done anything in the past ten years of riding. ;)

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to vote for the shhitto.....that had me laughing for a good half hour. It reminds me of this beer I had down in atlanta once upon a time it was called "Cheap Schitt". At $4 a pitcher, the name was well deserved....but damn I had a lot of fun that night.

Last edited:
W

wrightme43

I still have the " Ugly Wooden Horse" if we want to use it.:thumbup:

Post up a photo of said "ugly wooden horse"
Can the recieptant sign it? Take photos with it and the bike? What is the proper course of action?

I mean I high sided off the crf-50 last winter. I landed on my sholder and neck from at least 6 or 7 feet up. It all happened in slow mo. My dumbass was showing off flying around the yard and just all sorts of wrecked. But does it count? What about wrecks on bikes other than the FZ?
What about stupid maintence mess ups?
Lets get this thing all lined out with some agreed upon rules and get it set up.

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
The "UWH" is knd of small so signing it would be hard to do. I'm like you, there need to be some definitive qualifications to recive an award whether it's the "UWH" or something else. Here's the pic you asked for with a Q-Tip next to it to give everybody something to go by.:thumbup:

W

wrightme43

Very Good!!
It is ugly. It does have that "Hey I just wrecked my motorcycle" look to its face. Its small. You can use a Q-tip to clean its butt. All around it looks good. LOL

Ok
I think

Rules

1. Must be a member with at least 10 posts. No posting up your wreck and then running off with the horse. LOL

2. Wreck or damage any bike.

3. While you have the horse, your user title should be changed to Sock Puppet.

4. You should post a picture of your bike with the horse.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Very Good!!
It is ugly. It does have that "Hey I just wrecked my motorcycle" look to its face. Its small. You can use a Q-tip to clean its butt. All around it looks good. LOL

Ok
I think

Rules

1. Must be a member with at least 10 posts. No posting up your wreck and then running off with the horse. LOL

LOL... this new forum is making me LMAO!!..... wrightme43 is now the mod of it.... (do as you wish young jedi)....

fz6xlr8r

Reaction score
Visit site
Very Good!!

Ok
I think

Rules

Those rules work for me but maybe rule 2 should be a little more specific like having a really good story to go along with the wreck. I think a vote by forum members on the story and the damage should determine who gets a visit from the "UWH". There should be some sort of standerd that warrants the "UWH". By that I mean, if you lay your bike down in the driveway because you forgot to put your kickstand down and got a few scratchs in the paint( I did this by the way) may not require the "UWH" because almost everyone has or will do that at some time or another but, if you forget to put your kickstand down and knock your friends bike off a cliff in the process, that would qualify for the 'UWH". I think you know what I'm saying. I also think if a member gets the "UWH" that person should post a pic of themself giving the "UWH" a kiss on the butt. LOL That's just my thoughts.:rockon:

Ferris

Reaction score
Visit site
if you forget to put your kickstand down and knock your friends bike off a cliff in the process, that would qualify for the 'UWH".

Haha why does Pee Wee's Big adventure keep popping in my mind. Humm next bike night I can see a domino effect and me holding the UWH, while in a full body cast

W

wrightme43

ROTFLMAO
Thats great.

In a full body cast having the nurse hold the horses butt to your lips. LOL

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
Since I just got my FZ6, I think I will try very hard to not earn this ugly, wooden, little, horse!