New Leo's coming out soon. .......

Any updates? I just ordered mine today. Had no idea there was this kind of wait going on. Don't get me wrong, I would have ordered anyway. But I would like to know if you guys that have been waiting for months are getting any new news.

Last edited:
Hi,

One guy of my french forum received his leos and took some pictures this week end.
For mine, they have been sent today so I'll receive it in a few days ! =D

I'll take pictures and try to catch sound to show you ;)

That would be helpful. It's not pipecity's fault though. They get drop shipped directly from Leo. You can call Leo today, they're open on Mondays. (510)232-4040

Last edited:
That would be helpful. It's not pipecity's fault though. They get drop shipped directly from Leo. You can call Leo today, they're open on Mondays. (510)232-4040

I meant call pipe city and see what they say. I figure if I call leo first, they will probably tell me to call pipecity. Plus, i just spoke with leo this morning. When they quoted me $829, I told them that I would just get them online for $659. They wanted to know what retailer was selling them for that little. I got the impression that they weren't happy with that. Don't want to call Leo back today and have them recognize my voice and tell them that I ordered from Pipe City. Don't want to risk them putting a stop to that price.

Last edited:
I just talked to Pipe City. They have been told be Leo Vince that they are expecting a shipment today, or in a couple days at the latest, that is supposed to contain the cans. However, there will likely not be enough to cover all the current orders. But they are supposed to start receiving a shipment every two weeks after the first. So I should have my pipes by mid to late may at the latest, and hopefully sooner. Just depends on how many are sent to Leo USA from Italy.

You guys that ordered a couple months ago should be good. maybe there will be enough to cover my order. But if not, I have waited since Christmas never being able to find the cans I want in stock. I guess that, while a few more weeks will SUCK, it won't kill me.

Ah man!
I saw that you post Pimpson and got all excited thinking that you received your pipes today!

Guess we have been waiting for about 2 months now for our pipes. What is is couple more days... keeping the fingers crossed!

why didn't all of ya buy the Leo a few months ago when it was on sale for ~$400?????? It was even Carbon Fiber! Sorry to rub it in. :spank:
Again, thanks cowboytk and Erci for the heads up. Many of us still can't believe what kind of deal was had.

why didn't all of ya buy the Leo a few months ago when it was on sale for ~$400?????? It was even Carbon Fiber! Sorry to rub it in. :spank:
Again, thanks cowboytk and Erci for the heads up. Many of us still can't believe what kind of deal was had.
But that was the old style :p

yeah...
I was slow on the draw. I told myself that I was not going to do any major mods my new bike for a couple seasons, which did not last!

As kird said that was the old style! :thumbup:

Great bike combined with an evil forum, tempting everyone with their evil mods. Can't get any better! :D

I was saving for pipes out of my play money. When I got enough to buy the pipes, those were gone.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Back