New Member from Tonbridge in Kent

adam6177

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all

Recently did my DAS and bought my first ever bike.......a 56 Reg FZ6....and so far am loving it!!

A quick bit about me.....I'm 27, live in Kent, work in London and all my brothers and dad have been bikers in years gone by, now its my turn!!

I'm not actually planning to mod it (apart from maybe take off the horrible screen!!!) as I love the way it looks but, from reading this forum I see there are S2s and other variants and it seems there are differences between the 2006 and 2007 bikes............so if I were to look at mods for it what version do I actually have? I assume I'll be looking at mods for the 06 bike?

Its a 56 Reg....and here's the only photo I have of it which was off the garages website!

Cheers

Adam

fazer.jpg

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome.

Looks like an 06 model because of the black frame. The 04-06 bikes were all very similar and the S2 is not miles away.

Have fun.:thumbup:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome Aboard. This is a great forum to learn more about our FZ6's than any other site. Enjoy your ride.:Sport:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
welcome to the site! nice lookin bike. remember if you don't like the screen you can sell it on the forums and maybe make some cash to buy one you want! or other mods that you will come to want looking at all the great bikes we have here!