New member here

FizWhiz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone - just a quick hello. I'll be checking this site and others as I have been looking at the FZ6 for awhile, but could never find the right deal. I've had 3 bikes in the past 4 years, but now only have the '06 Ninja 650R. Definitely a pretty sweet ride, and I may end up just sticking with it for a few more years. The FZ6 was 1 of the 3 I looked at before landing a great deal on the 650R, so I went with that. Now that prices are down to what I can afford for a used FZ6, I'm looking again, primarily the Red 2007 version. I like the looks and the sound of the FZ6, so it looks like a bike that I want to ride for a long, long time.

So anyway, I'll be around doing some searches for the many questions that I have before bombarding the board with them.

Welcome,

I know one member was selling his 2009 FZ6 with 600 miles for only $4900 just the other day. Not sure if it's still around, but at that price, probably not.

Welcome to the forum. This is a great resource for info on the bikes. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people here.

Welcome to board
Stick around there are plenty to learn and folks here are nice..
Good luck for new bike I wish I can sell you my bike...:thumbup:

:welcome: to a great forum and people here. Lot's of great info and collective input. :D

Back