New stuff on it's way - Braking Wave Discs, Racetech Springs & Emulators, Ohlins Rear Shock, TB ti's

Yep just got out bid, must say im not too sorry cause i can now get something else i want. It would have been nice but i cant ride the bike to its ability now, so i really dont need more power. I know it would make it run better but hey, i have only riden twice in 6 months so i ride like a learner. Im going to get my sliders and a fe, So oz whats up with fe you were talking about.

Jules,Yeah I,m looking at a different one at the moment .I want one that mounts a little differently because when I fitted my pipes I removed some stuff from underneath that the back of the F.E mounts to so I want one that only mounts at the front.The one I have now is from team moto and it takes stock signals .

Well went to maxi moto to grab girl friend new jacket. While there had to spend some money cauyse heinrik is so helpfull. So sorry wolf but had to copy your mirrors, just fitted them and they really are superb compared to the horrible chrome ones. Those pipes are wicked wolf, if people cant hear me now then not only am i now deaf but so are they. As i said i would imagine mine would be a bit louder than when you had them due to me not having a cat. I am totally satisfied with these pipes not to want others, that is probably untill i hear all of your guys with the after market. The seat mode so far feels damn good.

I'm looking for a lowering kit for my fz6, 2005 model do they have anything like this here in australia....female 5'3...thanks

Hi Joey,
First of all, welcome to the forum, another Aussie....cool!

Ok as for lowering kits, Metisse & Hyper Pro suspension both do a lowering kit for the FZ6. Both brands are available in Australia, but Hyper Pro may be easier to source.

There is a thread about lowering the FZ6 in this forum, here's the link

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/1295-lowering-kit-2007-fz6.html

And here is the link to the Hyper Pro webpage

Hyperpro | Suspension Technology

The website does not list an Australian Importer, but i know that most shops in Australia can order in Hyper Pro stuff.

Hope that all helps, once again, welcome, and post lots.

:thumbup:

Hey Joey, welcome to another Aussie in the forums.

There is a lowering kit available for the FZ6, just not sure about availability here. Would probably be cheaper to get one from the states anyway.

I'm sure Wolfman would know the where-abouts of a kit, look for an answer from him soon.
Edit... See, I told you he'd know..lmao.

Cheers.

BTW, where in Aus are you?

:)

Hey Joey, welcome to another Aussie in the forums.

There is a lowering kit available for the FZ6, just not sure about availability here. Would probably be cheaper to get one from the states anyway.

I'm sure Wolfman would know the where-abouts of a kit, look for an answer from him soon.
Edit... See, I told you he'd know..lmao.

Cheers.

BTW, where in Aus are you?

:)

Lol, dont you love it when that happens...Hi Stumbles...nice predicting!

Jules,heres the F.E I was telling you about .
As soon as I find the one I,m after (soon I hope) you get first dibs if you haven't found one :thumbup:
I had to trim my plate slightly but if I used my head I would have just extended the signals ,lol

Jules,heres the F.E I was telling you about .
As soon as I find the one I,m after (soon I hope) you get first dibs if you haven't found one :thumbup:
I had to trim my plate slightly but if I used my head I would have just extended the signals ,lol

I want the scooter in the background! Can i have that when your finished with it, that's hot! Lol!;)

You will have to fight my six year old for it ...........and when he gets angry......well good luck ,lol
Least you didn't ask for my bar fridge ;)

Edit:Oh look , my nice new LEO VINCE pipes were in shot,sorry about that :D

Last edited:
I got off ebay from s3 performance in vic. 14.95 and 3.50 postage. Ive checked and they just put postage up to 6.50. its 12v 5w and e marked so should be legal.

Back