New stuff on it's way - Braking Wave Discs, Racetech Springs & Emulators, Ohlins Rear Shock, TB ti's

Have the two bro's arrived mate ?

Not as yet, sent a message to Admin, and he said they were sent thrursday, or Friday last week, the vendor was waiting on stock. Not too fussed, they have over a week before they really need to be here. Forks will be at paint shop for a few days before any serious work can start anyway.

Well i just thought i would edit this post, as this morning i added a 14 tooth front sprocket (plenty more zip down low), and a set of MCS drag bars, and Bar Ends to my list of stuff to be done while bike is at the shop. these bars are very similar to the "STRAIGHT" FZ1 handlebars. will lower the bars by about 40-50mm, and put a bit more weight over the front wheel...better for sport riding.

Last edited:
You might want to add a speedo healer now,that sprocket will throw your reading out a bit.

Yes i will be getting one....just as soon as my bank balance gets over this latest round of mods! For now, i will just have to use my GPS to get a correct reading.

Have the two bro's arrived mate ?

Arrived on Thursday...

Just love that big fat straight through pipe! I reckon i might want to use the Db killers for around town riding, so i dont attract too much unwanted attention, but for Sport riding in the hills on Sunday, it will be no Db killers for me!

here's a couple of pic's!

:Flash:

Congrats on all of your mods. I can't wait to see pics and hear the reviews!:thumbup:

F'n A! I can hardly wait to see what your ride is going to look like Wolf!

WE WANT MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!

F'n A! I can hardly wait to see what your ride is going to look like Wolf!

WE WANT MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!

Am going slightly nuts waiting myself!, will be a full two weeks without her, by the time i get her back! But i keep telling myself it will be worth it!

Have got a couple of surprises for everyone, which i have kept to myself, when i do get her back...

And me and my photographer buddy, will be doing a full photo shoot, once she is all sorted.

Just off to see her now, the front fork springs, gold valve emulators, and wave discs are going on today!

:Flash::Flash::Flash:

How do those dB killers work, do they just slip into the end-cap there somewhere? Very different from the Leo Vince killers, the Leo's have a 5" closed pipe that fit's into the can.

Can't wait to see your bike again Wolfman, so many mods now... lol

Looks like you and OzFazer got your pipes just in time, now that the Aussie dollar is dropping again.. Good work.

:)

hmmmm,I reckon a seat cowl and a bellypan :rockon:

Close but no cigar! Seat Cowl and bellypan will be coming, but not in this round of mods.

Will take me a a little while to go there money wise, but when i do, will probably do rearsets, and Carbon Fibre wheels at the same time!

How do those dB killers work, do they just slip into the end-cap there somewhere? Very different from the Leo Vince killers, the Leo's have a 5\" closed pipe that fit's into the can.

Can't wait to see your bike again Wolfman, so many mods now... lol

Looks like you and OzFazer got your pipes just in time, now that the Aussie dollar is dropping again.. Good work.

:)

To fit those Db killers, you just need to take off the magnesium end caps, place them on the end of the can, then put the magnesium end caps back on, and tighten screws back up.

The reason i have been going so hard lately, is because i have been watching the Aussie Dollar start to fall, and with the Exhaust, and Shock that i was buying from the US, i thought i better get in quick before the window of opportunity shut's. Never in my life have i seen the Aussie dollar as strong against the green back as it was 2 months ago.

Wish the same thing would happen with the Euro, as there is heaps of different stuff coming out of Europe for the FZ6.

And we all know how expensive anything for bikes is in Australia!

And Stumbles, if you think you cant wait to see my bike again, how do you think i feel...went into the shop today for a visit, and mechanic was like, dude, not again, and i was like, yes me again, hope your taking good care of my baby. Dont know why he was complaining, i am presently keeping him in a job just about all by myself...Lol!

getting there when you getting her back?

Well, he was going to have it finished tomorrow, but took it for a ride after fitting the Ohlins rear shock, and then rang me to say that it made the front feel a bit soft (non compliant), and that the front needed more work, so it looks like it will be early next week now.

:Flash:

Im sure it will be worth the wait. Most mechanics would not have worried about the after effects of an after market part. Sounds like a genuine mechanic.

Back