New stuff on it's way - Braking Wave Discs, Racetech Springs & Emulators, Ohlins Rear Shock, TB ti's

I reckon it could be a goer, i told them this morning i wanted to show shops, the guy went oooow, but that was all. There isnt anything like it here so it might be worth while. Its always about finding a niche, and everyone on this site is raving about them. First i thought i would by and resell, but show around first and get a feel.

I told them my weight, that i ride two up regularly, told them his weight, told them 80% commuting, 20% sport riding. Problem is i think they tried to come to a compromise setting so that you still have some comfort when commuting....the reality is i only really care how it handles in Sport Mode, should of told them that! I can put up with a bumpy ride, if it means the bike is handling as sharp as possible.

Definitely needs more pre-load, and more damping, shock is way too soft, anyway, i am sure that once i adjust it, we will get closer.

I think you hit the nail on the head, I told them the OPPOSITE, 80% sport, 20% communting, so I lied. :rolleyes:

If it isn't right give them a call, they seem like great folks and I'm sure the want happy customers. Perhaps they would send a stiffer spring in trade for the original one?

Saw the most recent photos, looks GREAT!

wolf have you still got your fe and are you getting rid of it.

FE has been sold...two weeks ago!

I think you hit the nail on the head, I told them the OPPOSITE, 80% sport, 20% communting, so I lied. :rolleyes:

If it isn't right give them a call, they seem like great folks and I'm sure the want happy customers. Perhaps they would send a stiffer spring in trade for the original one?

Saw the most recent photos, looks GREAT!

Thanks for the ups re my bike, much time and thought has gone into it's development. and am sure there will be much more before i am finished.

As for the rear shock, at this point i am not jumping up and down, and pretty sure it is just an adjustment thing, and it will be sorted soon....should of told hardracing that i do ride very hard from time to time, but did want to sound like a wannabe loser! We will get it sorted, where there is a will, there is always a way....good things come to those, who have considered & well reasoned thought.

Once again, thanks for your support.

:D

very well could be, just contacted rumble and the one the guy wolf got his tank bag from wont fit, due to mine being 04, and his one being for 06-07. What the differance is i dont know.

$220.00, i emailed him to ask questions and he wont answer me.

Maybe he has not been online? seemed reasonable enough when i met him.

$220 is still pretty decent.

Just a thought re maps. Have noticed that with baffles out, my bike is running a bit rough at the moment, with the baffles in, my bike runs just like it did with my modded OEM pipes, so if you can find a map for a TB pipe with Baffles in, that might be pretty close to the mark.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Back