New Swingarm Decals Available

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looking forward to the pics and thanks for all the positive feedback! FZ6 owners are the nicest people in the world. :thumbup:

Somebuddy

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently bought some of these swing arm Decals and I am very happy with them! Mike does a great job on these and he was really cool about working with me to get what I wanted. They look awesome and are high quality decals, you really get a lot of wow factor for the small amount of money these cost. Also, they aren't hard to put on, I followed the instructions in post 52 and it was a piece of cake. I'd definitely recommend them, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mike, sorry ita s taken me so long to send some pics of the new decals.

You can see I kept the original white Yamaha logo on the rh side.
On the other side I took the whole white decal off and used one of the replacement Yam Logo decals you sent me last year and put it near the axle and then the new yellow/black "YAMAHA FZ6" towards the rearset.

Loving the way it looks, thanks for the extra work in downsizing it a bit works a treat
cheers
Adrian

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys for the pics. Sorry I'm just getting around to saying so but I really appreciate it.
:Sport:

FZSizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
amagypur.jpg

They look pretty sweet!!

Look Ma No Hands!

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
FAZR6, I finally had the time to have the factory pinstripe removed from the front fairing so I could apply the FZ6 decals you made for me. I think it looks great (it is evened out now with the pink) and I have received many compliments on your decals.

Andar

Reaction score
Visit site
FAZR6, I finally had the time to have the factory pinstripe removed from the front fairing so I could apply the FZ6 decals you made for me. I think it looks great (it is evened out now with the pink) and I have received many compliments on your decals.

Wow the pink looks really good actually! Nice choice!

m1dtom

Reaction score
Visit site
04 black yamaha

I'm a graphic designer for a sign company so of course I had to make my own swingarm decals. If you like them and want to purchase a set PM ME. See color choices for prices which include shipping.

These are not printed decals. They are hand layered colors of high performance sign vinyl. If you have a special color request, PM me and I'll let you know if it is a possiblity.

Mike

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN POST #52

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WELCOME ALSO!

hi how much for pair o4 black Yamaha second silver bike or ist decal on your board to ma. m1dtom

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 04 black yamaha

A) BUMP!
B) After two years from my purchase I still haven't put my decals on. I have no excuse besides laziness but after not seeing anyone get the all black decals and post a pic, looks like I will add that to my to do list this weekend and hope to post some pics after that(assuming they are still where I put them and survived the wife while moving to the new house)!

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
Black on black! Just the way I like it! Actually, I LOVE it!

FYI, frog tape (sitting on the bike) does NOT like to stick on the bike. Because of it the other side went on a little crooked and therefore I took a pic of this side haha

Great job on the decals Mike!
qu4ysu7a.jpg
nehe7yra.jpg
uhuhyqyj.jpg
zypera3u.jpg

m1dtom

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a graphic designer for a sign company so of course I had to make my own swingarm decals. If you like them and want to purchase a set PM ME. See color choices for prices which include shipping.

These are not printed decals. They are hand layered colors of high performance sign vinyl. If you have a special color request, PM me and I'll let you know if it is a possiblity.

Mike

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN POST #52

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WELCOME ALSO!

got mine last wk looks great thanks tom

Popeye70

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought these back in 2011, and put them on my 2004 FZ6 a couple of weeks ago. OK, I'm a little slow... ;-)

Looks good, excellent quality!

4eecd8acb8f2fd8cbd521e75c2a474f1.jpg

f50a529f8bf6bcd2c1b95ac9a7d4d13c.jpg

--
Sent from the restaurant at the end of the universe, probably using a PC, an iPhone or an iPad.