New Swingarm Decals Available

jwolfz6

Reaction score
Visit site
Decals just arrived last night, I installed them today and they look great. The instruction on post #52 helped a ton. Thanks!!

IronmanVA

Reaction score
Visit site
Mike, your work is fantastic and really helped bring all my winter mods together. Top-notch design and work on the decals. Bonus for the reflective material!

Koissu

Reaction score
Visit site
Mike, your work is fantastic and really helped bring all my winter mods together. Top-notch design and work on the decals. Bonus for the reflective material!

What rim rape is that? I've been considering getting some and haven't seen that one before. Looks sharp :thumbup:

IronmanVA

Reaction score
Visit site
What rim rape is that? I've been considering getting some and haven't seen that one before. Looks sharp :thumbup:

I think the rim tape I bought was from the link below (link 1). It's pretty nice, but I'm not too fond of the yellow as it's a bit more fluorescent yellow than primary yellow. The stripes are 6mm wide which is perfect for the stock rims. I recently purchased a "better" set that is quite a bit more reflective and matches Mike's swing arm decal better. Only issue is that they are 1cm wide and look like they might be a bit too large, but haven't tried yet.

Link 1: Rim Tape Currently on the Bike

Link 2: New Rim Stripes for FZ6