New Swingarm Decals Available

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a graphic designer for a sign company so of course I had to make my own swingarm decals. If you like them and want to purchase a set PM ME. See color choices for prices which include shipping.

These are not printed decals. They are hand layered colors of high performance sign vinyl. If you have a special color request, PM me and I'll let you know if it is a possiblity.

Mike

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN POST #52

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WELCOME ALSO!

Last edited:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn they look NICE If only they had the right logo (wheel) to match the tank and the key :-(

Evitzee

Reaction score
Visit site
Very nice, but don't be surprised to hear from Yamaha directly, you just can't use their name and logo without approval. Just sayin'

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mike, It's good to see you use your own fender eliminator! :D I have one too and it works great. I will measure my swingarm on my 07 and give you the dimensions to be able to make the sticker for it when I get off work today.
Thanks

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: For $15 a set shipped I will buy them. Just let us know when you get the newer swing arm version ready.

Just a side note ... as someone on the fz6 shirt thread pointed out there are two different Yamaha emblems that differ between the music and motor divisions.
You have the music one on the decal. I don't personally care because I had no idea and they are almost identical but just so ya know :D

Edit: .. ops, I see someone already mentioned it but they didn't really give you any detail so I will leave this post.

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:thumbup: For $15 a set shipped I will buy them. Just let us know when you get the newer swing arm version ready.

Just a side note ... as someone on the fz6 shirt thread pointed out there are two different Yamaha emblems that differ between the music and motor divisions.
You have the music one on the decal. I don't personally care because I had no idea and they are almost identical but just so ya know :D

Edit: .. ops, I see someone already mentioned it but they didn't really give you any detail so I will leave this post.

Awww hell no, we ain't having that. Problem corrected and thanks to you too for noticing and pointing it out. I never noticed. Kinda embarrassing too for someone in my field of work. lol :spank:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll take a reflective black for an 08.

The black rectangle represents the background being the black swingarm.

So are you asking for black reflective Logo and letters to put on a black swing arm? Or you saying black version being the Silver Reflective letters/logo?

If I do reflective versions, the FZ6 part wont be reflective but the border around it will.