New Swingarm Decals Available

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Those look great and thanks for the pics!! I've been out of touch for a while so I'm just now seeing this. Glad it went well!!!! :thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally put them on! They look great and was really easy to install! Thanks!

Oh WOW Lisa that looks so cool with the rim tape and the tank protector,
nice, glad the install went without any worries
btw what are the exhausts?

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh WOW Lisa that looks so cool with the rim tape and the tank protector,
nice, glad the install went without any worries
btw what are the exhausts?

Thanks! The exhaust is a
Akrapovik. Sounds awesome. Even without the baffles in it's not too loud.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ORBGO

Reaction score
Visit site
Fazr6, I sent you pm and an email with my address. I dont think the pm is working because my last message showed up in my sent files folder. PM me to letme know if you received it.

Asta

Reaction score
Visit site
Fazr6, I sent you pm and an email with my address. I dont think the pm is working because my last message showed up in my sent files folder. PM me to letme know if you received it.

Same story. Just sent u pm but didnt show up as sent. Please let me know did u received it.

AdventAvalon

Reaction score
Visit site
Im interested and I know my buddy who owns an 06 Fazer as well would want some as well. So we would do a joint order with two different sets. How would we go about purchasing some? Thanks!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
hi mike you did some for me a few years back white with yellow 'FZ6' for an S2 i was thinkinf of an updated version the same yellow for the 'YAMAHA' and the 'FZ6' in the black refective i have put on rear set back plates and they cover part of the decal can you make them % smaller i would need to measure the shorter length if you can do it i really like these decals they dress the swingarm really nicely and are a brilliant ('scuse the pun) safety item Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time ! edit: i just saw the pics from the post 2-3 above kinda what i was thinking about

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im interested and I know my buddy who owns an 06 Fazer as well would want some as well. So we would do a joint order with two different sets. How would we go about purchasing some? Thanks!

Send me a private message with your color choices and I will give you paypl information. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hi mike you did some for me a few years back white with yellow 'FZ6' for an S2 i was thinkinf of an updated version the same yellow for the 'YAMAHA' and the 'FZ6' in the black refective i have put on rear set back plates and they cover part of the decal can you make them % smaller i would need to measure the shorter length if you can do it i really like these decals they dress the swingarm really nicely and are a brilliant ('scuse the pun) safety item Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time ! edit: i just saw the pics from the post 2-3 above kinda what i was thinking about

Adrian good to hear from you. Get that measurement and get back with me and I will make them to fit. Thanks!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Adrian good to hear from you. Get that measurement and get back with me and I will make them to fit. Thanks!

Hi Mike, this shows what I'm thinking of.
basically the part of the decal nearest the foot peg is partially hidden behind the brake lever, but only by about an inch so I think that is probably about 10% off the overall original size.
I am thinking that as the Yamaha log on that side is near the rear axle and the one on the left hand side isnt hidden I can keep them as they are, (and if you recall you sent me a few replacements as I had knocked the ring of one of them with my heel) anyway if the whole "YAMAHA FZ6" is done in the yellow with black I think it will look pretty damn good.

let me know what the damage is and I'll paypal you, my email is coming to you via pm

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
look what I got in the mail:cool:

look what I got:D
look what I got:thumbup:
look what I got:steve:
I know the pic is through the decal backing but I had to share

Thanks to Mike (FAZR6) for running me a special decal, and this w/end I have a bit of time up my sleeve I can swap from the white ones, I am somewhat stoked- this is grouse!:Flash:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally got the newies on
Will grab some pics over the w/end thanks Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk