Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought another pic of how great these decals look was in order

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just thought another pic of how great these decals look was in order

Ahh...are you sure you aren't just taking an opportunity to show off that yellow beauty? I never get tired of seeing that. Thanks!:thumbup:

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
ahhh mmmmmmmm wellll

YES

but doesnt the rear end look good with those decals, I still get lots of comments and looks, and I reckon they make the swingarm look so good, Its got substance, which I dont think a bare swing arm has, my two bobs worth

jodysheli

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I got my swingarm decals today from FAZR6 and they are awesome!!:thumbup: I attached some pics. They are the reflective type, so I took a few with the camera's flash on so you can see the reflecting qualities!

I'm a graphic designer for a sign company so of course I had to make my own swingarm decals. If you like them and want to purchase a set PM ME. See color choices for prices which include shipping.

These are not printed decals. They are hand layered colors of high performance sign vinyl. If you have a special color request, PM me and I'll let you know if it is a possiblity.

Mike

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN POST #52

INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WELCOME ALSO!

eh89

Reaction score
Visit site
I am extremely pleased with mine. I put them on yesterday and I think they look amazing. I received them very quickly and FAZR6 was great not only in producing an exceptionally fine product, but also great for the ordering, shipping, and everything else.
I ordered the s2-12 version and the instructions post was really helpful to getting them lined up perfectly.
Cheers.

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
I am extremely pleased with mine. I put them on yesterday and I think they look amazing. I received them very quickly and FAZR6 was great not only in producing an exceptionally fine product, but also great for the ordering, shipping, and everything else.
I ordered the s2-12 version and the instructions post was really helpful to getting them lined up perfectly.
Cheers.

Which combination is that? I really like it, just want blue instead of red, but like the all reflective

coconutcream3.14

Reaction score
Visit site
Posting a picture of my bike w/ the stickers. I only used them on one side, debating on putting it on the other. But i'm totally happy with them, great job Mike!

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great job installing and thanks for the props. Get those warning stickers off the other side so you can bling it as well!

Again, I appreciate the positive feedback and pics. It's nice seeing them.

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I should mention that I have a darker blue available now for 04 & 05 bikes with the darker blue color as well as the cobalt blue one from the newer years. I can do other color combinations as well so please ask me if you think you would like something that is not currently on the list. If you can imagine it and I can do it then I certainly will.

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Here they are, finally some pics of the S2-14's in action. I only put them on one side right now as I was crunched for time and am wondering if anyone knows if there's any problems with removing the stickers when it comes to registering the bike in Cali?
Thanks for the decals!!!
And thanks for any help about the swingarm stickers

makarov9

Reaction score
Visit site
I just received my decals and couldn't wait to put them on. They're a nice quality and apply easily, I highly recommend these.

2012-04-23162800.jpg

2012-04-23162831.jpg

2012-04-23162815.jpg

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Excellent pictures and beautiful bikes! Thank you both for taking the time to post those.

I'm ready to make some more so contact me. I have other colors beside the ones listed such as a dark blue for 04 & 05 and a cobalt blue for the newer models. If you can imagine it, run your ideas past me and I'll try to make it happen.

:rockon:

hk_fz6_05

Reaction score
Visit site
got mine too a week back or so. looks good, feels qual, unfortunately I f***ed it up on the second install. so mine are only on one side. That's alright for now. Thanks

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
got mine too a week back or so. looks good, feels qual, unfortunately I f***ed it up on the second install. so mine are only on one side. That's alright for now. Thanks

I wish you had told me!!. If you take care of the postage, I will send you a free replacement.

Mike