New Swingarm Decals Available

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Chuck, thanks for the pics and the feedback. Your bike looks great and your decal application is excellent! :thumbup:

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
Finally gave the bike a wash and put the new decals on. I did a pretty bad job of it but they still look good (if you don't look too close!).

Thanks Mike.

Can definitely recommend buying these if anyone is thinking about it. Very affordable and fast shipping.

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks fine to me just a little high on the chain side on the FZ6 but you won't see that ay 60 MPH:thumbup: Bike looks great...

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks. What the pictures don't show (because of the light) is that the Y and the A on the non-chain side of the bike have a crease in them :(

I'm kind of clumsy with this sort of thing. But yeah they look alright if you don't inspect too close and really add to the overall look of the bike!

major tom

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi FZR6, I dropped into the forum and chucknorris today was showing off his bike with your swing arm decals. I want a set please. Silver logo and script with the FZ6 script in Cobalt Blue please. Like my '08. I'm not too internet savvy so send an email to me. Hopefully, somehow, sometime I'll get your message. It's not proper is it to just send you my email address here and now? My handle is majortom, thanks

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Major Tom, I will send you a private message through this forums messaging service. You will see a notification at the top of the page. From there we can talk more about it. Glad to see you joined the forum!

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finally gave the bike a wash and put the new decals on. I did a pretty bad job of it but they still look good (if you don't look too close!).

Thanks Mike.

Can definitely recommend buying these if anyone is thinking about it. Very affordable and fast shipping.

Daniel, thanks for the pics and the positive feedback. Sorry you got a crease but try heating it up with a blow dryer and then rub it with your finger. Maybe it will get better. If you want a replacement let me know and I'll work with you. Maybe get you to cover postage to AU or something like that.

Daniel_Aus

Reaction score
Visit site
FAZR6 said:
Daniel, thanks for the pics and the positive feedback. Sorry you got a crease but try heating it up with a blow dryer and then rub it with your finger. Maybe it will get better. If you want a replacement let me know and I'll work with you. Maybe get you to cover postage to AU or something like that.

Thanks for the tip! Just to clarify, the crease was absolutely my fault (I let the decal bend a little and stick in two places at once, then tried to smooth it out). The decals themselves were perfect.

I will see what I can do with it. It's really not too bad. If I did decide to replace it, how well do they peel off once installed?

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the tip! Just to clarify, the crease was absolutely my fault (I let the decal bend a little and stick in two places at once, then tried to smooth it out). The decals themselves were perfect.

I will see what I can do with it. It's really not too bad. If I did decide to replace it, how well do they peel off once installed?

They come off best when using a heat gun or blow drier to heat them up real hot. Any glue that ends up left behind can be cleaned with goof-off or mineral spirits or any citrus based cleaner.

fb40dash5

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine came on Saturday, the mailman decided to fold them in half, but such is to be expected. They've been sitting on my table under a stack of books since yesterday morning, so they should be good to go when I get home. :thumbup:

I haven't peeled the backing yet, but from what I could see, they look awesome. I'll try to add some pics if I get them on today. Thanks for the quick turnaround on the semi-custom request!

OK... they look freakin' awesome! (Pay no mind to the adhesive from my old screen tuning fork, gotta grab the heatgun from work) Loving the reflective black and blue.

Last edited:

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the excellent pics and comments and great job on the install. I'm glad the usps didn't ruin them for you.

:thumbup:

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
FAZR6 I just received the decals. I'm going to install them today...hopefully!

I'll be sure to post pics when I'm done.

Thanks

FAZR6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would you ship to Denmark (Europe)? And how much would the total amount be?

I have a blue 04-05...

The price depends on what color choice you choose. Look at the first post and the chart will tell you. I only ask for $3 extra to mail to Europe and Australia. $2 extra for Canada

B4sok

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, these look great and I'm about to order a set.FAZR6 I've sent you a PM. I've a silver 04 bike and would be interested in any members opinions on what would look best.
ATB
Ewen