Ozfazer6 meets Roo!

The insurance company has to look at it first,if all go 's well I,ll get another 6 I reckon.

*Humpy hands Mick an icy cold Pale Ale* "You know Mick , have you given any thought to a beautiful bike like an XJR" ?? Low , sleek , muscular , popular with the ladies :D Im sure it would fit you perfectly :thumbup: & as everyone else call it an Armchair :mad: im guessing you could always fit it with a Roo bar up front :eek: :rof:

*Humpy hands Mick an icy cold Pale Ale* "You know Mick , have you given any thought to a beautiful bike like an XJR" ?? Low , sleek , muscular , popular with the ladies :D Im sure it would fit you perfectly :thumbup: & as everyone else call it an Armchair :mad: im guessing you could always fit it with a Roo bar up front :eek: :rof:
No, Dan. Mike was hot when he owned the SP1 and the Daytona 675.

The XJR does NOT have the same effect :eek:.....

The insurance company has to look at it first,if all go 's well I,ll get another 6 I reckon.

I imagine that insurance rates are also a driving factor in your decision. Get a quote for the new FZ8 and the FZ1 and weigh them out. The 8 would be nice to have but it has limits like the 6 for adjust-ability. The 1 would be the bike that offers the most bang for the buck IMHO. Throw a quality rear shock at her and some heavy oil in the forks and you're already styling! :D

Hell, ask Mike! :tup:

No matter the choice, heal fast and get back in ANY saddle you can Mick!

You are correct on the insurance rates Eric.Over here under 660cc and you get cheaper ins.and registration,in South Oz anyways.
The FZ8 is still new ,so too expensive at this stage..........unless I get an ex-demo deal.
I could stretch to an 07-08 FZ1 if I can find one .I will get some quotes and post the results here so you can see.

Hey Mick I actually just found and read this thread. Hope you're healing up well. From the sound of it this hasn't deterred you from getting another, good to hear! :thumbup:

Those wrist and ankle injuries can really suck. Mine are still sore when I ride from my accident earlier this summer.

Keep us updated on the new bike! I think the FZ8 would be awesome if you could find an affordable one imo:BLAA:

Again hope you're feeling better!!!

Hey guys,just heard from the ins.company and she is written off ,sad day.
On a brighter note,I have managed to walk around the house today on very few pain meds and no crutches :cheer:,gotta be happy with that.

FZ1 is $60 more
a year for rego and is in the same category as the FZ6 for insurance apparently. For commuting in the hills as you do, the difference in tire wear won't be too much but you will use more fuel.

Hey guys,just heard from the ins.company and she is written off ,sad day.
On a brighter note,I have managed to walk around the house today on very few pain meds and no crutches :cheer:,gotta be happy with that.

Very sad day for you Mick , a few Pale's should ease the pain though ;) Hope they cough up the dough soon :thumbup:

Damn mike havent been on a lot and didnt see this, so sorry to hear this, glad your still with us,and hope you get well soon.

Back