People suck, don't they?

I couldn't imagine doing that to my worst enemies bike or vehicle. If you have a beef with someone take it to the person I say.

Witless mindless punks come to mind as they have nothing to loose and no self respect. . . 3 cars and the truck at least 3 times now. I can relate and for quarters and crap. I just leave the door open so the windows aren't busted anymore.

Sorry TG!

Witless mindless punks come to mind as they have nothing to loose and no self respect. . . 3 cars and the truck at least 3 times now. I can relate and for quarters and crap. I just leave the door open so the windows aren't busted anymore.

Sorry TG!

Right. I make sure that there is nothing valuable in the truck and don't bother locking it sometimes. If they want to get in they will. When I lock it it does have an alarm though. And I usually do that if there is something of value in the truck.

I won't put expensive sound systems and all that in my vehicles. It's just an invitation anymore to have your vehicle broken into. And besides, the stock system sounds pretty good.

People definitely suck which is why I refuse to live or work in a major city. Things are so much different in a small town.

It that were me I would look at options for popping that dent. The dry ice technique I have heard can work.

Sorry to hear that, dude. I have a nearly identical dent from my boot as I low-sided at very low speed years ago. I think the toe of my boot kicked it as I came off the bike.

Maybe I will try one of these methods! I always looked at mine as battle scars, ha ha. Same with the rashed fairing and mirror. I did repaint my engine case though.

Back