Photography Thread !!!

D

Dave.TX

My pup Gunner. He's a Belgian Shepherd (Malinois) mix. He loves his ball. He's about 6.5 years.

DSC00005a_zpsbb067b49.jpg

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
We're having a snow storm here. There were as many as 9 robins taking shelter in the front yard while feeding off holly berries.

i6ZdkcREkRz2I.jpg

ibj83aiOGRe2lP.jpg

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
Low-key practice before this afternoons Newborn shoot :D :D :D

Great shot! Were you planning on going for any low-key shots of the babe?

Here's a couple of shots from today after some freezing rain was added to our winter blast.

The hummer was sharpening its beak between jousting matches for control over the feeders.

ibpnXUiyr0x2P5.jpg

i8THRmb0BaAYG.jpg

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Here's a couple of shots from today after some freezing rain was added to our winter blast.

The hummer was sharpening its beak between jousting matches for control over the feeders.

ibpnXUiyr0x2P5.jpg

i8THRmb0BaAYG.jpg

More bloody Hummers :spank: :spank: :spank: Blah Blah

Yes I was planning on a few low-key shots of the baby but she was very unsettled & it turned out to be a bit of a let down really :( but I did manage to get a few fantastic shots I can share once bubs Mum has seen them :)

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Chris, your pictures are pretty awesome!!! .... ^^

Birdies didn't provide consent to release, I had to delete their pictures! Blah

Sadly, the viewfinder and focus ring were optional during this first shot reaching the gutter! No comment on the rest! :rolleyes:
attachment.php

attachment.php

View off the deck...
attachment.php

attachment.php

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

ibpnXUiyr0x2P5.jpg

i8THRmb0BaAYG.jpg

I really think you need to reconsider jobs man! :bow::bow: Those should be on display w/$$$$$$$ Sticker on them! Love the little hummer! :thumbup:

darius

Never stop exploring
Reaction score
Visit site
I really think you need to reconsider jobs man! :bow::bow: Those should be on display w/$$$$$$$ Sticker on them! Love the little hummer! :thumbup:

Thanks. Have you seen these funky looking bandit birds about your way? Had 6 of them in the yard yesterday late afternoon. I'm hoping they'll be back in better light.

Cedar Waxwing:
iNmRP4cvd8DlY.jpg

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a picture of King Oak which is considered to be one of the oldest trees in Ireland. I recently read about it in the local paper and like most things amazing in Ireland is on my very doorstep. It's age is estimated to be between 400 - 800 years old.
8ynaba7a.jpg
amaqavuj.jpg

Obviously the picture isn't great but the historical significance far out ways that.

Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If only trees could talk! Mind blowing the things that might have and did happened near or under that tree over the last 400+ years.......
In recent times a local scum bag poured gas over it and set fire to it. Fortunately the fire service did a great job unfortunately the scumbag did not perish in the flames.
I met a lovely lady there today who had her grandchildren with her climbing all over it having a great time. She recounted stories to me that her grandfather used to take his grand children there as well, as we continued talking she also admitted that the tree had seen its share of relationships blossom.
It's amazing, and i'm going to bring the kids to see it at the weekend.

Nelly

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 24810

Like this one because of how thin the line of focus is.
id7sau.jpg

Auto Show Pics
vqkvme.jpg

akai5x.jpg

2r45q35.jpg

bha7uu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: