Pics from last track day

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, and when I've dragged my elbow, the helmet soon followed....as well as the other elbow, and knee, and then back to the other elbow, etc. :D

LOL.. I'm gonna try to avoid that, if I can!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Stephen Bradl had his shoulder down in a recent MotoGP race. I forget which one...Catalunya or Mugello.

58434.jpg

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Really ?:) When I drag mine for first time I thought I'm going down... :)

I should clarify that this wasn't my 1st time getting knee down. This was the first time I was consistently able to drag it around most corners.

I do remember the first time (that was 1st time on R6 on the track.. bike makes a HUGE difference :thumbup:) .. and I have to say it felt oddly natural.

I am, unfortunately, also consistently dragging my boots. I know my foot position is good.. can't go any further back, so I'm pretty sure rearsets are in my near future :rolleyes:

I'm getting Sidis with ceramic sliders though.. we'll see how that works out.

MG-242

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure rearsets are in my near future :rolleyes:

Yep, definitely time for rearsets. Or, you could just slow down ;). Just another "track pipe" symptom. Just step up to the cash register and we'll take care of your card :D

The first time I touched a knee it scared the beegeevees out of me and I lifted my knee up right away. After that, it was all good :thumbup: