Possibly the biggest FAIL ever!!!

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
This is an old topic and an old thread, but I just have to add -

My FAVORITE Shervin quotes, quips, and comments! :BLAA:

"for some religon/political reason the goverment of my country does not allow me to study in university"

"he has never let engineering or logic get in the way of creativity" - avid rider forum

"I opened the charger. I looked for any thing not normal i saw 2 resistor are connected to eachother; I removed them from eachother (I don't like to remove 2 connected objects from each other {it reminds me the philosophy of life male and female] but in this case i had to)"

"Maybe he could try lightening himself by drilling a bit of his skull away? After all, whoever designed the human skull failed to think about aerodynamics, weight saving and general, all-round awesomeness." - flipout360

"He's done an excellent job there... of completely ****ing up his bike" - UK forum

"awesome motorcycle modifying legend" - MCN

"I'm going to take a leaf out of Sherv's book and start removing some of those unnessasry frame tubes, then a radiator - it doesnt need two for heavens sake. Why do I need two disks up front, one of them's going on ebay"

"I can open a mechanic shop legally right now because i have the certification for it" - might be a good idea, squids will be lined up

"I think that this 'out of the box' thinking was the key component missing from the Kawasaki MotoGP effort" - rideontwo forum

"I didn't know Borat made exhausts" - MCN comment

"it's not -05 ZX-10 R anymore, it's now a 2010 COME ON BABY Ninja ZX-10R"

"Wonder if he realizes he can gain similar performance gains by having a bowel movement before his ride" - Andrew B (good one!)

"I just gave myself a lobotomy.. It made me faster" - Lazlo

"He is Shervin. He is awesome" - MCN

PosterFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I know that the topic is old but I stumbled upon this gem and I started reading the old thread on Kawasaki forum. I was really entertained.

It is amazing that this guy is actually real hahaha...

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
I actually shed tears of mirth!
I wanna stand next to him just once so that I can experience his aura of 'genius'.:bow:
:rof: