Post your FZ6N Pics!

Hi Bakchos, I have been looking for a nose screen for my 2006 fz6n and I think your's look's awesome. Any chance of letting me know where you purchased it? I live in Australia and not many mods available for non- race motorcycle's.
:aus:

Same here, having a hard time finding mods for my 07 FZ6N.

Would like to add a seat cowl and a nice minimal screen. I do a lot of my riding on motorways.

Thanks for your interest guys but this KIT is little different then what you have on your FZ6... I am not sure it will fit... Attached are pics of the Windshield and the Windshield Stay... if you think it will work I have no problem shipping..

Thanks for your interest guys but this KIT is little different then what you have on your FZ6... I am not sure it will fit... Attached are pics of the Windshield and the Windshield Stay... if you think it will work I have no problem shipping..

Hi, dev-usc
This kit fits on fz6N S2 2009? Thanks!

Hi Bakchos, I have been looking for a nose screen for my 2006 fz6n and I think your's look's awesome. Any chance of letting me know where you purchased it? I live in Australia and not many mods available for non- race motorcycle's.
:aus:
Mine is a genuine Yamaha - love it - not cheap though.

Eagle Screens in Perth make one too. Members Prebstar and Humperdinkel have them on their XJR1300s - they look good.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/30079-well-ive-been-very-busy-girl.html

http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/30596-review-my-new-rizomas-pazzos-screen.html

Hi, dev-usc

Hi Diego,
The kit fits any year FZ6 2000-2009. It is a direct plug 'n' play and requires absolutely no mechanical modificaiton.

Hope this answers the question.

Last edited:
Hi, dev-usc

Hi Diego, the headlight is from a FZ16, you can find it here in Argentina at any yamaha dealer...I dont know about the windshield.
Abrazo!
Ramiro.

1.jpg

Looks good.

I would black out the radiator side covers and the inserts on the foot stay bracket.

maybe even get some black pegs.
Got one checked off your list tonight! I think it looks great, I put a rubber coating on the inserts, and it matches the frame almost directly, and hopefully it'll be pretty durable.

I added a picture above.

Just finished her up!:D
I like it! :thumbup:

Where did you get the headlights? What are they called?

To my American naked FZ6 owners:
On average, how much does a naked conversion run? I'm looking at using Buell-style headlights similar to Jomomma's. Is there anywhere I can find a required parts list to perform this sort of conversion and/or a DIY?

Thanks in advance!

I like it! :thumbup:]

On average, how much does a naked conversion run? I'm looking at using Buell-style headlights similar to Jomomma's. Is there anywhere I can find a required parts list to perform this sort of conversion and/or a DIY?

Thanks in advance!

After you get done selling all the stock stuff assuming its in decent shape the conversion shouldnt cost you anything. Stock headlights go for a decent buck.

No parts list. take off all your fairings, change headlight and your pretty much there. clean up stuff that is hanging around and your good. wires,brackets etc..

I like it! :thumbup:

Where did you get the headlights? What are they called?

Thanks in advance!
You can find pretty much everything you need to know by doing a quick search of the forum.
Here's a helpful thread you might want to check out-
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-streetfighter/20329-conversion-thread-fz6s-fz6n-2.html

The red windshield part # is: M1600.4ACMCC

Last edited:
Here is my 2005 after I hit a 4 point buck doing 60 back in 7/7/10

DSC05471Medium.jpg

DSC05470Medium.jpg

I added a bunch of stuff and it still rides great. Luckily there was no frame or fork damage.
I got away with a broken collar bone.
Total bike repairs 600.00 or so.
Medical bills 25,000.00 :(

Back