presidential poll

who would your vote for (US Registered voters only please)

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Barak Obama

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • John Edwards (OUT)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Ron Paul (OUT)

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • John Mc Cain

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Rudy Giuliani (OUT)

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Mike Huckabee

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Sorry. I voted even though I'm not US. Voted for Barak and I'm not even a lefty. Just think he sounds the best. Besides McCain might die in office

Yeh just like our lot promise you everything to get in the door and once they are in give you nothing but bull****.

it was set up by me early on to see which way the populus of this forum were leaning early on in the primaries.

the private asspect just allows people to vote as if they were really voting

the flaw is some of our friends from across the pond voted and this dilutes the results more than a normal poll which are always suspect to begin with :)

Boy that is the truth! I think people have forgotten that McCain was one of the Keating 5, part of the Savings and Loan bust in the 1980's, the original sub-prime.

He sure was but only three were really ever found to really be in deep so to speak. Interestingly, it wasn't until 2002 when the McCain Feingold Act was past that campaign reform actually had structure. As for age, this should never be an issue nor should color, gender or religion. The person I'm looking for is the one that can do the best for me.

the flaw is some of our friends from across the pond voted and this dilutes the results more than a normal poll which are always suspect to begin with :)

The president of the US whether we like it or not is to a large extent the president of more than half the world. So when you guys vote make sure to have us in your thoughts.

The president of the US whether we like it or not is to a large extent the president of more than half the world. So when you guys vote make sure to have us in your thoughts.
Hopefully we'll do better than we did last time... :(

We don't really vote, the electoral college does it for us. This is also why a President can be elected without actually having the majority vote but this has only happened a couple of times. Great system ain't it???

Back