presidential poll

who would your vote for (US Registered voters only please)

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Barak Obama

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • John Edwards (OUT)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Ron Paul (OUT)

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • John Mc Cain

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Rudy Giuliani (OUT)

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Mike Huckabee

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would have voted for "None of the Above" if it had been offered.

+1

It does not seem to make a difference who we would vote for. Not only is the whole system of Electoral College peculiar, but it seems that decisions are being made behind the curtain. All we get is a figure we identify as the "leader".

S

sportrider

I'm still uncertain I voted for who I kinda like at the moment. I would really like to hear more about there Idea's on what to do, not what what is being done wrong now and whats wrong with everyone else.:confused:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Speaking of the President, he is coming to LV on Thursday. There are already two C-17's parked on the tarmac just down the ramp from our hanger. I believe it's the advance team. Apparently, Air Force One will be parking on the other side of the airport. I heard that the FBO here at McCarran wanted $250,000 a day for the jet to park on our side of the ramp. Thats about the amount of money they would lose by putting a ramp freeze on our side of the airport. Ramp freeze, meaning no people, vehicles or aircraft movement near Air Force One. Everything would eventually have to be shut down.

S

sportrider

cool link!!! I like the quiz!!! I agree with who it says I do.:thumbup:

too bad my choice dropped out :(

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wrightme43

I have not seen the news since the monday before this monday, but I would vote for Fred Thompson.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Reaction score
Visit site
Obama would rebuild international relations destroyed under the bush reich, and we need that more than anything else. I also like his attitude towards military intervention with Pakistan, the modern capital of islamic fundamentalists (since the Saudis kicked out most of them after 9/11).

black-on-black

Reaction score
Visit site
the president is a figure head. he doesn't make the decisions. plus like said before, the electoral college is bogus. even if the president mattered, we don't exactly vote them in. i don't know, this is my opinion. i'm pretty paranoid. kind of a conspiracy theorist. P.S. i voted Ron Paul

J

jsteinb95

wow....a few people actually voted for Hilary Clinton... hmm, interesting. :D