Recommend me some mods. Cosmetic but others welcome

Since you got the 2006, you got the choice of the PowerBronze lower fairing, - it's priced at 160£, so it's way cheaper than the OEM one.

fz6sa-albums-my-fz-picture2719-march-2009.jpg

IMO it's way sweeter than the belly pan, - but thats all in the eyes of the owner :)

I'm from Mount Pleasant/Midland MI. That's not to far away from you guys (couple hours or so). So far to mine I have put a smoked LED taillight on (integrated blinkers), FE kit, Flush blinkers on the front, K&N Air filter (very recommended), frame sliders, different grips (Harris FZ6 grips), and the front headlight mod. The next thing I want to do is get an exhaust for it but sadly enough they tend to be expensive so we will see when that happens.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of the mirrors (move them to a different place) that looks ok? They tend to be ugly (in my opinion) and i'd loveeee to move them but I havent seen another good place for them.

Last edited:
I'm from Mount Pleasant/Midland MI. That's not to far away from you guys (couple hours or so). So far to mine I have put a smoked LED taillight on (integrated blinkers), FE kit, Flush blinkers on the front, K&N Air filter (very recommended), frame sliders, different grips (Harris FZ6 grips), and the front headlight mod. The next thing I want to do is get an exhaust for it but sadly enough they tend to be expensive so we will see when that happens.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of the mirrors (move them to a different place) that looks ok? They tend to be ugly (in my opinion) and i'd loveeee to move them but I havent seen another good place for them.

I swapped mine out for some parts unlimited mirrors after I saw how they looked on luckyirishboy209's bike, and have been happy with them. They look way better IMO the only thing is you do loose some visibility so this is something to consider as well. He has pics of them up on his page btw. (thanks again lucky for the info on these mirrors, I owe ya one!)

not to threadjack too much, but how do you like the R6 fork mod...how much better did the suspension get? anyone else who has this mod too please :)

I'm actually waiting for my package from McMaster-Carr to arrive still so I can get the calipers aligned correctly. Once I get it all up and running again I'll report back.

Back