Ride Pics Dez to the Sea

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
Went for a Sunday ride yesterday. Ended up covering over 500 miles of some really interesting terrain. From Elevations ranging over 5500 feet to -225 feet. Here is a link to all the pics. Palomar Salton Sea - 426florez's Photos

707977390_h3sXP-XL.jpg

707979693_QuAJf-XL.jpg

707986076_PgyaQ-XL.jpg

emsee

Reaction score
Visit site
See? This is what I want an FZ6 for, I can't stand being on the SV for more than 200 hundred miles!

How is the traction on the salt?

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I got two words for these pictures; BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL. :thumbup: Thanks for sharing, where is this?

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
"The Salton Sea... there ain't nothing out here... just a couple of dummies walking around." haha Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6 submarine the US navy's newest weapon , ride's underwater to -225 feet :rof:.... Awesome pic's though mate , elevation changes are extreme in that part of the world :thumbup:

pottie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Surely I miss CA and most of it miss Muholland and PCH..
Someday I ll be up there with my ride...
Great pictures and thank s again for sharing with us...:BLAA:
Just an idea perhaps the forum coordinator can make us one section where all rider can share pictures trips & rider reports...:thumbup:

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man what a gorgeous ride! I'm so jealous it's not even funny ... :rant:

Awesome pics ... did I mention how jealous of your roads, weather and vistas I am?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful pics! Interesting that the shores of the Salton Sea are actually like bones of fish or some other sea life and not sand. (I actually felt like Cliffy Claven for a moment)

The pic of the bike on the side of the road looks like it might be Montezuma Valley Rd.

Lake Henshaw below you from East Grade on Palomar?
Love those areas and ride them often.
Wouldn't have been able to go this Sunday but give me a yell the next time you're going!

Gcontroller

Reaction score
Visit site
Beautiful pics! Interesting that the shores of the Salton Sea are actually like bones of fish or some other sea life and not sand. (I actually felt like Cliffy Claven for a moment)

The pic of the bike on the side of the road looks like it might be Montezuma Valley Rd.

Lake Henshaw below you from East Grade on Palomar?
Love those areas and ride them often.
Wouldn't have been able to go this Sunday but give me a yell the next time you're going!

Next time I am out that way I'll give you a shout. My first time riding in that area. Some good stuff for sure.