SA FZ6 owners - Christmas Pool Party!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,
Well after our chiled little gathering last Sunday for the Moto GP, it has been suggested that we do it again.

At this point i am happy to do it at my house again, as it will be hot weather by then, and i have a Pool.

Am thinking we get it together for a weeknight, Thursday would suit me best, and it would intrude less upon family commitments at this busy time of the Year. A 6.30pm start, with not too later finish, for those who have to work the next day.

Or we go the full hog, and do it on a Sunday, start at about 3pm, Barbeque dinner, and quick swim for those who so desire.

2 dates that work for me.

Thursday December 18
Sunday December 14

SA fizzers....what do you think?

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The way work's going lately, I'm guessing that we'll be on xmas holidays by then, so either date should be fine.
I should find out in the next couple of weeks as to when the xmas shut-down is happening, so I'll let ya know.

:)

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dec 14 toy run day would be Great with me:thumbup:. Not 100% sure whether I'm on days or Arvos after I get back from my a/L on the Wednesday 17th. Will try to see if anyone knows yet:rolleyes:...lol. It's a good thing black T shirts are Ok, cause that's all I've got.:D
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dec 14 toy run day would be Great with me:thumbup:. Not 100% sure whether I'm on days or Arvos after I get back from my a/L on the Wednesday 17th. Will try to see if anyone knows yet:rolleyes:...lol. It's a good thing black T shirts are Ok, cause that's all I've got.:D
Cheers
Mike

Well i forgot the Toy run is on Dec 14!......Lol, well i think we are suposed to be all getting together for that, so the Toy Run could end up being our Christmas show....Lol!

What are you doing up this late Mike???

aussiejules

Elite Member
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The toy run is the toy run, big day as it is. Week nights are too hard, are you talking just guys or is this the family get together you were mentioning.

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That sounds like fun. Wish I could go, too......if only I could get this teleportation device to work :stupidpc: :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well we could go the Toy run.....the have the Barbeque...and yes, i think we should have partners and kids along, if we do it on a Sunday.

And we should have Father Christmas there.....have got a suit for the job....and the belly to match!

Each of us could bring a $10 present for each kid we bring with us, and we could give them out to the little ones?

?????

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What are you doing up this late Mike???

Going sleepless to save the pain of getting up early to go fishing:rof:. Much easier this way. Must admit I'm a bit knackered now after paddling around Pt. Willunga all morning in my kayak. No fish either:eek:....lol. My first donut for years:( Going to go fora quick ride in a while I think and off to bed for an early night so i can get up early tomorrow for a ride:cheer:.

No kids, no partner, no cat, no dog :noworries::rof:
Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Boys it's time to get our Christmas show sorted, just posted in the Toy run thread, another idea that has come up.....Lunch at Hahndorf pub, and watch the toy run...rather than get in amongst 15000 crazy "once a yearer" type bikers!!!!! Christmas function / toy run combined.

If it's hot, we could always adjourn to my house for a swim after we finish at Hahndorf...is not that far from Blackwood.

Input please....

:thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm easy (insert open mouthed nudging winking smiley here):spank:. I'll have to go in it one day though.:D
Cheers
Mike

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:jawdrop::drool::bow::sinister::steve::wav:Gawd I hope so:D Although it could be the weather will be too hot for bikinis...lol.:cheer: