Setting the Clock

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Forgive me if this has been discussed here before, but I couldnt find anything. I need to reset my clock after winter storage but am not sure how to do it and want to make sure I dont accidentally reset either of my trip A or B odometers.

Can someone quickly tell me how to do it please? I am sure its a fairly simple procedure.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
i think you just hold both button (push the reset button second) for about 2-3 seconds and then the clock will start to flash. then push the top button to change the number and the bottom button to advance to the next digit. when you have the time you want, just advance one more time and the clock should stop flashing.

Why is it so important to save the numbers on your trip meters?

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
i think you just hold both button (push the reset button second) for about 2-3 seconds and then the clock will start to flash. then push the top button to change the number and the bottom button to advance to the next digit. when you have the time you want, just advance one more time and the clock should stop flashing.

Why is it so important to save the numbers on your trip meters?

Awesome! Thanks man, will do this when I leave work today!

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just adjusted the time on my clock yesterday.

Put it to the odo setting....hold both buttons til the clock flashes...left button adj. the hour and the right button will set the clock.

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
You can't accidentally zero the trip meters because you adjust the clock when the bike is off.

that must be different on the S2's then. I am pretty sure i had the bike on (at least the key in the on position) when i did mine (2006 model).