Show us your picture of the best/favorite mod you have done.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This has been my best mod so far, I know its corney but I usd to ride like a twat. 16 fractures 6 high speed get off's.
I sorted my attitude its all in the head.
+ K&N air filter and Bikerdude wiring harness.

Nelly

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice one Neil. :thumbup:
J im not that bright, I just pulled the ring off a can of beer and it failed to open. Now I have carried out a search and no one has posted a how to so im screwed. I am thinking screw driver and hammer to gain entry.
sorry for the off topic post but beer is important.
However, with all the mods we make what are we trying to achieve/prove. Loud exhaust stiffer forks dont equal better rider. Have fun be safe and post loads. Now where is my hammer?

Last edited:
J

jsteinb95

J im not that bright, I just pulled the ring off a can of beer and it failed to open. Now I have carried out a search and no one has posted a how to so im screwed. I am thinking screw driver and hammer to gain entry.
sorry for the off topic post but beer is important.
However, with all the mods we make what are we trying to achieve/prove. Loud exhaust stiffer forks dont equal better rider. Have fun be safe and post loads. Now where is my hammer?

LOL....I knew you weren't that bright. j/k

Use a bottle opener or your finger! :thumbup:

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Love the spray paint! What a huge difference it makes in the overall appreance and it makes the bike look so much cleaner.

:thumbup:

I was nervous to do it but after I saw how easily i could get the cover again (ebay from exhaust swaps) I went for it. :rockon: the gills were kind of hard to tape up perfectly but that is what I get from taking my time..... Perfection! :thumbup:

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
My best mod was my gear. Probably about two grand in it, and well worth it.

216.jpg

Sorry I don't have a picture of it on the FZ6, but it carries over nicely from bike to bike.

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How difficliut was it to replace the original with the FZ1? Many thanks

Not too difficult, but time consuming and a lot of trial and error. Some custom fabrication, but nothing you couldn't do with a hacksaw, dremel and metal drill bit. Oh, and some $$. The FZ1 light kit runs about $700, plus another $100 in misc. parts. See the streetfighter section for more details.

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
Is that the 650 or the DRZ400? I got a 400 right now, it's what I was riding, now Im selling it. love them bikes!

400. I had a DR650, but it was too much freeway and too little dirt/tardliness. The FZ6 does the long hauls and grocery runs, and the DRZ slides around. :)

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The best mod is the new WP front shock. Of course this is pretty hard to take a picture of.
I think this is the weakest spot of the FZ6 so replacing the old shock is definitely the best mod.

J.N

Reaction score
Visit site
My first post here. Bought a blue 2005 Fz6-s last year. Have added the lower farings. Have some ideas to do next.

visabild.php

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
2351285560_fc6d512c46_b.jpg

I`d have to say the lasers because of the number of comments I get for them, and the fact that they are the only thing with the pazzos that survived 2 crashes :thumbup: