Sold the '07 FZ6...

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yup - sold the '07 FZ6... Sure loved that bike... :(

But... Good news is - the husband bought it (well, ok, he didn't buy it). And I have an '09 coming soon! :cheer:

Blue (again) - the faster color of course! Sure am excited - and the weather next week is supposed to be perfect for riding!

Yup - will post a picture when it arrives. Now, I need to buy frame sliders and another Puig windshield. ;)

So Brenda why not a different bike then you could trade bikes. Just wondering as I think a new FZ6 is an excellent choice.

So Brenda why not a different bike then you could trade bikes. Just wondering as I think a new FZ6 is an excellent choice.

Pete - very good question... I really like the FZ6 - and think it suits me pretty well. Every time I looked at other bikes, I kept coming back to it thinking that I really didn't want any other. Plus - the dealership gave me a pretty good price on the new once since this was the third bike we have gotten from them.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:Congratulations:cheer::cheer::cheer:

I would be beside myself.......like a kid at Christmas....

I am hoping to graduate my wife from her LS650 Savage to my 07 FZ6...then I can go get a FZ1!

Enjoy the new ride....:Flash:

Congrats! We need a pic of your new bike and hubby's new bike side-by-side! :rockon:

Woo-hoo! Just got the call - the bike will be ready tomorrow morning. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow, so I won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow late afternoon. I am SO excited!!

Yup - :needpics: - so I will post one soon.

Got the frame sliders all ordered too - except I got an email the other day that they are on backorder. :(

Back