Stoner clinches 12th and final pole of the season for Repsol Honda!

That's either a new record, or equals the record of another Aussie dude :thumbup:

I do believe that equals "Gods" record......Another head kicker, Mighty Mick Doohan...for those who may not know who "God" really is, or had forgotten!

:aus::aus::aus::aus::aus::aus::aus::aus:

That's one flag for every Senior Class GP championship an Aussie has won since 1987!oh, and one extra, for the championship Mick would of won, if he did'nt have "that" accident!

:cheer:

Should do it for wins :thumbup:

There would be close to 100?

Mick's 54 & Casey's 32. Mr Squiggle got 5? Daz got 3? Revin Kevin 1. Forget how many the Wiz got, but sure he got it into double digits.

I do believe that equals "Gods" record......Another head kicker, Mighty Mick Doohan...for those who may not know who "God" really is, or had forgotten!

:aus::aus::aus::aus::aus::aus::aus::aus:

That's one flag for every Senior Class GP championship an Aussie has won since 1987!oh, and one extra, for the championship Mick would of won, if he did'nt have "that" accident!

:cheer:

Seriously.... Who could forget who GOD is ??? :shakehead: :bow: :bow: :D

really need to pay attention to your titles. some of us record the races. thankfully i had just finished watching the race when i clicked on the page to see the title of this thread. if not, i would have been a wee bit ticked.

Pole Dean - no race results here.

We post them separately with SPOILER in the title

:thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back