tcmalker's dual headlight mod

Who's dual headlights mod do you like best?

• bd43

Votes: 94 74.0%
  • Gand

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • tcmalker

Votes: 21 16.5%
  • other

Votes: 11 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMANX

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be doing the tcmalker mod today, and will provide my feedback in a weeks time, at least this will get rid of the "your headlight is off" talk, its getting kind of irritating lol damn Yamaha

Cheers

-------------------edit---------------------

Well, did the mod on the parking of work and on the drive home, with the lights in the city there is not that much of a difference... but I prefer to have it like this, here are some pictures:

Doing the mod:
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

"High Beam" activated:

Second light ON:

Second light OFF:

Front Normal:

Front DUAL:

I'll keep with this for a while and see how it goes, so far it looks nice, kind of a BUG face lol

Cheers!

Last edited:

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
pretty sure it had nothing with tcmalker's mod. tcmalker has many, many satisfied customers.

rino60 finds two problems with this... tcmalker does not have any customers. tcmalker has not provided a measurable service or a product. rino60 appreciates the idea behind the mod, for those with two headlights. But rino60 is mainly just nitpicking, as he only really had one point. Which, while implied, is probably obvious by now...

tcmalker

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
rino60 finds two problems with this... tcmalker does not have any customers. tcmalker has not provided a measurable service or a product. rino60 appreciates the idea behind the mod, for those with two headlights. But rino60 is mainly just nitpicking, as he only really had one point. Which, while implied, is probably obvious by now...

As of today, there are at least 21 happy and satisfied customers using tcmalker's mod. rino60 is just upset that he won't be able to watch Part I. rino60 can thank The Dude for that.

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
I know very little about electrical systems, but is it possible that running hi-beam current to a low-beam filament could shorten the life of the bulb?

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know very little about electrical systems, but is it possible that running hi-beam current to a low-beam filament could shorten the life of the bulb?

No. It's the same voltage and current. It was just time for that lamp to go.:D

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
As of today, there are at least 21 happy and satisfied customers using tcmalker's mod. rino60 is just upset that he won't be able to watch Part I. rino60 can thank The Dude for that.

0 'customers' in the literal sense. But yes. We want the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.