The Aussie Gear & Accessories review's & view's thread!

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bit the bullet & bought a set of these for the might XJR :drool: :D... YAMAHA XJR 1300 04-09 05 06 07 08 Brake & Clutch Levers - eBay, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Aug-10 03:23:53 AEST) ordered the platinum ones & I think they'll look great on the bike :thumbup: A full review will follow once received & fitted..

Update...... Received an email from the seller saying the Platinum for the XJR is out of stock for 3 weeks :eek:... Ohh well , i went the GOLD to match the Ohlins instead :thumbup: Should have really been my 1st choice anyway :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof: That was me earlier this morning when it was -1 :eek: :BLAA:

You shouldnt talk about moccasins , Im sure i still have that pic of you around here somewhere :Flip:

I don't care! Out me! I love my Moccasins! And they are coming to Tassie!

I will even wear them in public ya know!

Dunno

Reaction score
Visit site
Ive bought all sorts of crap from various dealers & have honestly had next to nil bad experiences. Guess im just lucky.

I just bought some Chicken Hawk tyre warmers from BGW & they arrived in 2 days instead of the 7 they promised :thumbup:

Can't complain with that. I will be doin a fair few track days & a bit of racing this season so I will keep you posted on their performance.If my tyres are toasty & they don't catch fire I will be happy :thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't allow him to wear singlets or uggies in public.

Everything else - he's his own boss.

But not when it comes to singlets and uggies :shakehead:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't allow him to wear singlets or uggies in public.

Everything else - he's his own boss.

But not when it comes to singlets and uggies :shakehead:

Gillard in Govt and we are already seeing men's most basic rights to wearing a wife beater and uggies out in public being stolen away :D

In Sydney its quite atrocious how many young women wear uggies out in public these days, almost as bad as the number of women in general who now seem to think that exercise tights are a normal peice of clothing. Some have the figures for them, but lets be honest most don't.
I think its partially because fashion is so bad these days that alot of people have just given up and will wear anything.
Its also possible the tights are a reaction to men wearing bicycling clothes in public another offence that should be shoot-on-sight-able

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fitting up my Aldi bought GPS today :thumbup: Had a little play with it already & it is definately feature packed... Came with a bluetooth headset , built in MP3 player , picture viewer , plays video's , Ebook reader , waterproof , carry case , expandable SD card memory & the latest whereis mapping also powered by Windows :thumbup: allows you to map & trip on PC & upload it straight to the GPS :rockon: All for $199 :eek: thats a steal in anybodies language :D I'll let you all know how the install goes & post some pics later :thumbup: but here is a sneak preview

131297_go_cruise_35_motorcycle_gps.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fitting up my Aldi bought GPS today :thumbup: Had a little play with it already & it is definately feature packed... Came with a bluetooth headset , built in MP3 player , picture viewer , plays video's , Ebook reader , waterproof , carry case , expandable SD card memory & the latest whereis mapping also powered by Windows :thumbup: allows you to map & trip on PC & upload it straight to the GPS :rockon: All for $199 :eek: thats a steal in anybodies language :D I'll let you all know how the install goes & post some pics later :thumbup: but here is a sneak preview

131297_go_cruise_35_motorcycle_gps.jpg

Very bloody nice Humpy....

What sort of mount are you using to fix it to the bike?

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dropped the kids at school this morning & returned home to a parcel :cheer: What did it contain you ask ??? My new MotoGP style Levers , thats what :steve: MLabel is the brand & seem to be great quality but only time will tell i guess , they have stainless rollers so that has to be a good start , breakaways and the MotoGP air slot :D (faster now , less wind resistance. Fitting was easy & all fitted precisely , action is much nicer & the look :eek: :drool: This all makes one very happy Humpy :thumbup: Crappy phone pic's at the moment , i'll get some better ones later..