The new Street Fighter

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone, ill get a close up on that connector tonight for you, while i have the headers off, it makes it easy!

there was a good ammount of damage done...

Both forks were bent, front fender cracked, entire front cowling was damaged, crank case cover was scratched down, the whole tail fairing was thrashed, handlebars were bent aswell as all controls on the left side, exhaust tips were scrached all the way down.
thats quite a list lol

its been alot of work. all of which completly worth it. its killing me waiting on parts. its so beautiful out and i need to be on the open road!

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Installation of the SW-MOTECH crash bars was easy, i scanned the instructions if anyone wants to see them. i also uploaded 2 pics of the coupling.

photo0118s.jpg

photo0119m.jpg

Instructions:
Front
Back

Just gave the link because picture is too big

Last edited:

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great so far. Where can I find a headlight like that? I want to get rid of the fairing on mine.

Umm, theres a guy here on the forums that sells the headlight for $275 + shipping, its a great deal, comes with stay and everything, he has 2 styles of them.

i believe his name on here is Dev_usc

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
I just ordered J-Speed Inc. Swingarm Plug (SAP) for my street fighter off ebay, and im going to do a full review/install process on them once they get here

(Along with the Laser X-treme exhaust)

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have any Suggestions for Turn signals for me? i have the stock set for the rear and whatever came with the naked headlight.

im not sure what to go with or where to look

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have any Suggestions for Turn signals for me? i have the stock set for the rear and whatever came with the naked headlight.

You could check out pjsparts.com, that's where a lot of folks from here buy the Rizoma signals. There are a couple listed there.

toastinator

ToAsTinator
Reaction score
Visit site
Laser X-treme Exhaust showed up today. im really dissappointed because my headers and catlyst isnt back from being ceramic coated yet so i cant install my exhaust... only drool over it...

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site

I've got Tinycators,made by Motrax.
They do em in Amber,Clear,Iridium and even LED variants.Aluminium,not plastic,with a Black or silver body colour. 30 quid a pair.

HARRYjackandbike013.jpg

Oh and they are 'E' Marked too :thumbup: